Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone still watch TV ?

Do you still watch TV ?

• yes, i watch TV regularly

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • yes, i watch TV sometimes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • no, i dont watch TV

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters
Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
TV is getting less and less relevant and streaming services are slowly but surely replacing TV. I barely know any teens or young adults who still watch TV and i dont watch TV either anymore because most of it has become fucking boring and repetitive. The only thing i used our Smart TV for was either for YouTube or for watching Netflix/Amazon Prime.

My dad does since he's Gen X
I watch stuff on pirate streams or sites

Yes, I watch the news and sports on it. I don’t watch any regular shows on it though like the good old days

Nah man. Everything I literally watch is from my laptop only.

I watch some TV shows streamed on my laptop but I don't own a TV.

Only to sit there with my parents for half an hour, i dont really watch watch it but i guess i kind of idly watch it with my parents, no way I would look at it, if it wasnt for my parents though

i dont really watch watch it but i guess i kind of idly watch it with my parents, no way I would look at it, if it wasnt for my parents though
Pretty much the same for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back