Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone share a home with housemates? What are your experiences?

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
used to, a lot of pretending the other person was not in the same room and did not exist, not speaking to each other for days at a time

share a house. Mostly I just stay in my room so I dont really see them. If I do see them while in the kitchen we might make a bit of small talk and pretend like we are friends for a few minutes, then I go back into my cave

maybe the best cope I have, with one of my housemates I became really close friends. Having a nice housemate is the easiest way to find friends tbh

I'm planning to do this once I go to college so I can save money on bills & taxes. Currently I live with my parents.

im living with a norman uni roommate right now. I go days without speaking to him

Shared a house with a Chadlite pretty boy cunt.
Could hear him fuck his blonde sexy gf and her moaning :feelsrope:

Yeah I don't understand how people live with roomates. How do you even go to the kitchen without someone trying to have a conversation with you? Fuck that. Rather take a bullet to the amygdala.