Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion does anyone self harm for fun

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i am not a cringey attentionwhore who self harms for sympathy or anything (i keep my scars out of sight like thigh and waist area) but i like how it feels afterwards, when i get in the shower it burns nice, and they also itch which feels good

ive gotten creative sometimes like swastikas for the funnies and one time carved a girls name

also for some reason sometimes if my mind is racing and i can't think clearly if i cut it calms me down

brutally over for you. I only self harm in productive way.
  • cold shower
  • push gym/cardio too hard
  • stretch bit too much
  • eat too much(rarely)

hope u get better brocel this life is fucked up

Not physical self-harm but psychological

You've got problems. Never self harmed even in the worst depressions.

You've got problems. Never self harmed even in the worst depressions.
i like self harm.

in fact if anyone wants ill cut their username into me as long as it can fit on my thigh

Does excessive drug use count jfl?

But eh, I've physically harmed myself before but not in a "self-harm" tier way. Sometimes I've just done things for the fuck of it that have a high likelihood of leaving me injured or because i'm just too unfocused to think before I act and end up getting several burns or someshit. Adrenaline is both a nice high to chase, yet also drives you to do whatever too.

I've performed some small insignificant operations on myself for certain things before, removing and cutting out debris from my skin, Cleaning, and dressing, or eventually stitching other wounds. I don't really see much merit in going to doctors if I can avoid it. It's less about price because it costs nothing here but I hate waiting around. General illnesses I don't care about. The only thing doctors can do for me that I would consider any use are just providing me with a ton of free opiates which they'll never do.

I always keep some recording of whatever it is just incase I did somehow fuck it up the process of trying to fix it and I did somehow need to show them what I did. That and I guess its interesting to look back at sometimes. In all honesty though the main reason why is that I could better spend the time it takes to see a doctor just sat at home drinking or jerking off or whatever. Something that I don't consider a waste of time. If I can fix it myself, why bother going.

Illnesses and such are another thing too. I never go when I get odd symptoms that are probably a result of me just never being sober. It's really not worth the time it takes imo to go find out what the problem might be. If I end up with a terminal illness (i'm counting on it), it's not like i'm accepting treatment. Not in any reality. My goal isn't to prolong my existence. It's merely to farm dopamine any way I possibly can with what little time I have left.

i like self harm.

in fact if anyone wants ill cut their username into me as long as it can fit on my thigh
I would say my name but i don't wanna be responsible for you harming yourself.

I do but I have not done it in 4 months, weed is a better cope

Whos up for a blood pact, where we carve INCEL into our chests

Whos up for a blood pact, where we carve INCEL into our chests
ill do it in my thigh, chest is too awkard of a position to carve something into myself

@Shahist Persian i edited my message

Let me sleep on it man
im already doing it. it takes a few mins to spell the full word cus i need to wait for some blood to rise to the scar to actually see the letter so i dont fuck ip the placement but i did the "I"

you dont have to do it im just doing it for fun, razors dont hurt at all. tattoos are more self harming than cutting tbh jfl

im already doing it. it takes a few mins to spell the full word cus i need to wait for some blood to rise to the scar to actually see the letter so i dont fuck ip the placement but i did the "I"

you dont have to do it im just doing it for fun, razors dont hurt at all. tattoos are more self harming than cutting tbh jfl
You‘re not going to leave full blown permanent scars are you?

You‘re not going to leave full blown permanent scars are you?
nah i dont cut deep enough for that im too pussy. i cut deep enough for it to bleed a tiny bit but once it dries and you scrape it off its unnoticable

as i said in the OP i dont do it for attention i just like the itching and burning so i dont rlly need to cut deep for that

nah i dont cut deep enough for that im too pussy. i cut deep enough for it to bleed a tiny bit but once it dries and you scrape it off its unnoticable

as i said in the OP i dont do it for attention i just like the itching and burning so i dont rlly need to cut deep for that

View: https://youtu.be/2NXEEROoOWw

He’s Asian tho, mister white nationalist :feelskek:
nigga i dont hate ethnic incels if anything i feel less brotherhood with white normies on a basis of race than ethnic incels on a basis of inceldom

nigga i dont hate ethnic incels if anything i feel less brotherhood with white normies on a basis of race than ethnic incels on a basis of inceldom
But you would still want him out of your country right?

I wouldn't want to leave my arm scarred tbh, it makes it ugly