Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious does anyone remember this guy?

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
there was a guy on braincels who unironically wanted to currymaxx. apparently he was Iranian but he had a big ass black mole or something on his forehead that made him look curry. and instead of just explaining to people that he's persian he wanted to assimilate in to Indian culture by frauding as curry and claiming to be dravidian. does anyone else remember him? he was one of the most bizarre and autistic people I have seen in the incel subculture, wonder what happened to him tbh

@curryZoomercoomer

Yea i think i remember seeing that post of the persian guy who looked indian

Last seen in Saudi Arabia working 16 hour days on construction, living 8 to a room watching chaturbate & waiting for them to give him back his passport.

there was a guy on braincels who unironically wanted to currymaxx. apparently he was Iranian but he had a big ass black mole or something on his forehead that made him look curry. and instead of just explaining to people that he's persian he wanted to assimilate in to Indian culture by frauding as curry and claiming to be dravidian. does anyone else remember him? he was one of the most bizarre and autistic people I have seen in the incel subculture, wonder what happened to him tbh

JFL how did i not hear about this currymaxxer?

when a shit wants to be a poo

never been on reddit really tbh so idk much about braincels

@pp183 might know

I don't remember him tbh i was on braincels mostly for the memes