Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Does anyone remember Jessi Slaughter/Leonhardt? She is now Damien Leonhardt.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
It's the summer of 2010. The age of reaching out and touching people in real life was still in its infancy. 4chan roams the Internet looking for girls on webcams to raid. When they come upon Jessi Slaughter, talkin' all manner of shit about how bad she is at the green age of 11. They made Internet life hard for her. And from it was the "Dun Goofed/Cyberpolice/State Police/Consequences" memes.

Fast forward to today. She now goes by Damien. And she'll be on Chris Hansen's YouTube show at 8:00 EST. Why? Because he's investigating allegations against Dahvie Vanity about him being a child groomer. And back in 2010, Damien was his first victim. Allegedly. Tonight they talk about how far things went. If her chatlogs from 2010 are true, the story should be harrowing. It all makes sense. She talked and acted the way she did because she was an at-risk child.

Yeah, I know who she is.

I honestly feel very bad for her, because of how everyone was constantly cyberbullying and harassing her when she was still just 11, and apparently one of the members of an emo band she was into sexually molested her. Her dad passed away and now she's become a fat non-binary and handycapped landwhale posting on Tumblr. She's like 21-22 years old by now. Also, I've heard that she does webcamming on Chaturbate after she turned 18.

You can see how that kinda messed her up psychologically.

I was there when the meme was created. Ngl felt bad for making her cry. But I was a dumb teen so it can be forgiven.
Her dad passed away
He did? Fuaaark. :( Makes me feel worse now.

she's turned into a real nutjob

I saw the video that mars made on her a while ago, forgot what all the fuss was about though.

Yeah. He also got arrested and sent to jail for slapping his daughter when the audio was recorded while she was chatting with her friends.

Yeah. He also got arrested and sent to jail for slapping his daughter when the audio was recorded while she was chatting with her friends.
That's sad..

Yeah, I know who she is.

I honestly feel very bad for her, because of how everyone was constantly cyberbullying and harassing her when she was still just 11, and apparently one of the members of an emo band she was into sexually molested her. Her dad passed away and now she's become a fat non-binary and handycapped landwhale posting on Tumblr. She's like 21-22 years old by now. Also, I've heard that she does webcamming on Chaturbate after she turned 18.

You can see how that kinda messed her up psychologically.
botdf aren't emo

Never heard of her - then again I am kind of a youngcel

Little to late for Hansen to investigate dahvie.

I was there when the meme was created. Ngl felt bad for making her cry. But I was a dumb teen so it can be forgiven.

YA DUN GOOFED

It was true that she was fat and in a wheelchair?

no I dont remember

I never of them ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back