Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone remember Bebo?

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
The degenerate social media site around 2005-2009. I had it between 2006-2007 and I remember people I went to school with made a fan club or group about me which was basically a bullying page to make fun of me. I remember reporting it and Bebo had it taken down within hours. That is the sort of thing a 15 year old incel had to put up with, you were just discovering what the world is about and you experience that sort of cruelty at a critical age, then people wonder why I am a misanthrope now.

And the people who made the bullying group are engineers and teachers now so I know for a fact it is bullshit when normies say that bullies will be failures in the future. Aggressive personalities thrive on this earth, the doctor you visit or the architect who designed your house was probably a bully at school.