Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone remember 2009 H1N1(swine flu) outbreak?

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Back in 2009, H1N1 or swine flu was spreading its terror across the globe just liked corona virus. While Corona virus began to spread from Wuhan(China), swine influence began spreading from Mexico and then expanded rapidly to other parts of the world. That time, people were very terrified just like now.

My uncle had swine flu back then. Lived of course. Was just they typical flu - didn't even go to the hospital. The flu doesn't kill most people.

Yeah I vaguely remember that. Felt like a long damn time ago.

Corona is more based

What exactly makes corona so special? I am not an expert tbh

i only remember ebola

Ye... I remember the rainy days and my mother saiyng she wont take vaccine cuz her friend died because of it. I also didn't take it(the vaccine).

Last edited:
That's why I probs had the worst flu ever when I was a kid right around that time ngl fuaark legit

Yes i remeber that days, something similar as today

Chingchong virus have high mortality rate like 25% and the surviving 75% have permanent lung damage.

the (((official))) (((media))), i see that @HidekiTojota is involved
Sieg

Well people have mosquitos' memory

I was in middle school and someone missed a whole month because of swine flu

if corona was in 2009 and the swine flu was now the media hype would still be the same
Basically nothing. It is a forced meme created by the official media and even people here fall for that.
What are you guys talking about? The media was downplaying this up until a few weeks ago, only then did they do a complete 180 turn on how they view it.

What are you guys talking about? The media was downplaying this up until a few weeks ago, only then did they do a complete 180 turn on how they view it.
the virus had barley spread a few weeks ago, of course its not gonna get the same attention as now, just meant that if roles were reversed with swine flu and corona the result would still be the same in terms of media hype

i remember they burned pigs

It was 2009? I thought it was earlier

It fills your lungs with a grey glue, permanently damages your lungs, heart, brain, and testicles, leaves men infertile, and Aluvia is used to treat it... a drug that is worse than death.

Kills old people very well at least compared to most diseases, spreads easily (just merely shaking hands or talking can spread it possibly, also lasts upto 3 hours in the air, you can have it and never know and spread it to others). Can cause permanent lung scarring in severe cases even if they recover.
Also India and Chinas make many Boomer drugs who boomers will have shortage(supply chain fucked) of and die from that instead of the virus itself.
Also since health costs will be fucking expensive (they only waived USA testing fees not treatments jfl), many wagecucks, people too poor for insurance but rich for Medicare, people with old retard and relatives will likely be permafuckdd,

Last edited:
It's a strain of influenza that humans have never been in contact with before. Our bodies have no immunity to it whatsoever, hence why it is so debilitating.