Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Does anyone only use Reddit for things like finding based memes on subs that are supposed to mock them?

No I don't use reddit

I don't laugh unless its news/video of some normie dying

Yes
Blatant misogyny subreddit
And banfemale hate subs and other soy shit

I use reddit for combat footage

Reddit is like 4chan, but worse
It's a shame that Foidchan is plagued by woman worship.

>Random Girl uses 4chan
>Is top page for a week with a thousand thirsty faggots simping for her

I do sometimes. mostly just browse actually useful subs tho

Reddit is like 4chan, but worse
You do realise incel culture is extremely close to 4chan culture right? Most memes and words come from there. Especially the use of Pepe. But also other things like anti semitism

I only use reddit for gore videos

You do realise incel culture is extremely close to 4chan culture right? Most memes and words come from there. Especially the use of Pepe. But also other things like anti semitism
No

Well, now you know I guess
4chan is the most cucked imageboard. There's certain influence because its also the biggest. Pepe was on MySpace and tumblr too, its just pop culture now.

4chan is the most cucked imageboard. There's certain influence because its also the biggest. Pepe was on MySpace and tumblr too, its just pop culture now.
Reddit is bigger

There’s been an infestation of Redditors and normies that have transplanted into 4chan. It’s why it’s so shit nowadays
That's why anything is shit nowadays.

I was banned from reddit for expressing my hate towards a nigger that was bullying someone on a video.

No I don't use reddit
reddit is full of shit, only good place there for me was r/RaimiMemes, but i got banned by a faggot jannie for comment 'fuck minorities"

I was banned from reddit for expressing my hate towards a nigger that was bullying someone on a video.
you see, the year is 2023 and normies still think be angry at things is worse than niggers bullying, raping, killing or stealing...

I mostly use reddit for coomfuel stuff