Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does anyone larp as another race you can look like

Well?

• Yes

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • No

Votes: 23 79.3%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Like if you were polish larp as German so you’re not considered some Slav.

Or if you’re Filipino larp as Japanese

Lots of pajeets larp as westernized negroes
Hell, 99% zoomers do too, no matter their race
They have a program in their mind "Must be negro or die"

I have a yarmulke I use to larp as a Jew if I'm ever in a very white place.

I don't blame them. If I were a darkskinned Indian, I would pretend I'm black, If I were lightskinned Indian, I would pretend I'm Med.
I blame them, they're retards.

Indians always say they're pakistani.

im curry but i could larp as sand or beaner if i wanted to but i dont do that cuz its autistic af. People are going to think im retarted once they find out i was just larping as some race I wasn't

im curry but i could larp as sand or beaner if i wanted to but i dont do that cuz its autistic af. People are going to think im retarted once they find out i was just larping as some race I wasn't
There's no point in larping as a sand in the west, you'll be exactly as much of a social outcast, but also more hated.

i am disgusting hapa i larp as white, half chinese genes made me look like I have down syndrome.

I'm Brasilian.

Aping nigculture is different from trying to actually pass as another race

If I were a darkskinned Indian, I would pretend I'm black, If I were lightskinned Indian, I would pretend I'm Med.
Some dark curries can pass as black if they have curly enough hair but no lightskinned curry can pass as Med. Larping as MENA would be much easier for a lightskin curry

Indians always say they're pakistani.
Never seen this. Most non-curries don't care anyway, some think Pakistan is in the middle east but most will just say "oh so basically Indian"

I've heard of some darkskin curries larping as fijian but I don't have the pheno for that unfortunately

I'm 25% German and 75% Pole so i don't need to larp. My grandma had a Germanic name and was scared that the Soviets would send her to Gulag. If not the war i would be rich as fuck they had restaurant and two kiosks in Lviv now imagine how much their wealth would rise after 60 years.

why are people so scared about being indian lol

i am disgusting hapa i larp as white, half chinese genes made me look like I have down syndrome.
Why don't you just say you're japanese and learn japanese lol. then any shitty mongoloid feature won't be taken so hatedly. same with korean. jap/korean max.

what if your mom found out you were doing that lmao.

I get mistaken for Indian but i gain nothing from LARPing as one

I'm muttcel (half slav half spic mestizo) and I usually get assumed as random ethnicities that I'm not, like Tajik, Turk, sometimes southern Euro but spic is usually not the first assumption. Sucks bc I don't feel accepted anywhere tbh

You don't need to larp here.
But if you want some corpo job in the US and you're white, you need to do it if you don't want to live under a bridge.

You don't need to larp here.
But if you want some corpo job in the US and you're white, you need to do it if you don't want to live under a bridge.
So if you’re quapa is that enough

Filipinos don't look like gooks retard. If anything we look more Latino.

i larp as a curry

I can large as sandnigger, but it is much worse being Than a curry so yeah.

Currys and sands trying so hard to LARP as a nigger :lul:

Try LARPING as a nigger
I am not that dark, I have very Caucasoid features. I can't tan much too,atleast I try to larp as East African to try my luck. But niggers are hated jn singapore jfl

i larp as white