Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone knows the conspiracy behind Andrew tate??

A foid he fired got pissed and got him arrested as revenge

A foid he fired got pissed and got him arrested as revenge
Foids can destroy u nigger dont even talk to them

andrew tate is gymmaxxed and moneymaxxed moitle the toitle

Attachments

• bater1.png
    bater1.png
    55 KB · Views: 14
He dindu nuffin

Tate did nothing wrong but he's a cancerous rich Chad so he deserves what happened to him.

>Grifter who originally made money from using cam-whores to take advantage of lonely men and later made even more cash selling them false hope, also did some shady illegal stuff in the past? No way, who would have guessed? .........A person with an IQ over 85.

>Grifter who originally made money from using cam-whores to take advantage of lonely men and later made even more cash selling them false hope, also did some shady illegal stuff in the past? No way, who would have guessed? .........A person with an IQ over 85.
Yeah, Andrew Tate is probably one of the worst guys in the manosphere.

his chin is a whole conspiracy by itself

Yeah, Andrew Tate is probably one of the worst guys in the manosphere.
i think the worst people in the manosphere are the anti-race mixing white supremacist religious anti-blackpill masculanity copers guys but i forgot what they call themselves .

i think the worst people in the manosphere are the anti-race mixing white supremacist religious anti-blackpill masculanity copers guys but i forgot what they call themselves .
Boomers?

I'm interested to find out :feelssus:
i saw there forum once but you can see VICE talking about them in a video called "why the far right is so weird about sex" as i remember
also , nice pfp

Based. Unfortunately these lonely men think Andrew is some sort of saviour or something

He exposed the "matrix" we live in aka the Powers that be so they sent the agents after him and are possibly poisoning him using alien tech to give him cancer/kill him off now

I'm 9 & need to looksmax to get my looksmatch in elementary school.

He exposed the "matrix" we live in aka the Powers that be so they sent the agents after him and are possibly poisoning him using alien tech to give him cancer/kill him off now
can confirm, I was the agent I saw it