Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does anyone know where to get Nembutal?

DeathBeforeTruth

DeathBeforeTruth

GET THE FUCK OUT
Not sure where to buy the substance, and I already think the people who know where to get it here killed themselves, but is there a way I can buy it without getting in trouble? Some ppl go to Mexico to get it but thats a huge risk crossing the border with it, I might as well kill myself once I get it from OTC at the vet pharmacy there. What about the peaceful pill?

Honestly I've fucking had enough of living and I hate my stupid dismantled family. I really want out of this the least painful way possible because if I hang or shoot myself I might end up fucking up and being a vegetable or missing a body part that will make me even more ugly.

Not sure where to buy the substance, and I already think the people who know where to get it here killed themselves, but is there a way I can buy it without getting in trouble? Some ppl go to Mexico to get it but thats a huge risk crossing the border with it, I might as well kill myself once I get it from OTC at the vet pharmacy there. What about the peaceful pill?

Honestly I've fucking had enough of living and I hate my stupid dismantled family. I really want out of this the least painful way possible because if I hang or shoot myself I might end up fucking up and being a vegetable or missing a body part that will make me even more ugly.
THIS IS NORMIES LIE!!!!!!!! GET CZECH PLASTIC IN CALL OF DUTY AND SHOW THEM REAL jokER BROCEL !!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
const letters= ["a", "s", "d","q","w","e",":whitepill:",":redpill:",":blackpill:"];
function makeid(length) {
let result = '';
let pill = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10)
if(pill>=7){
let temp = letters[5+Math.floor(Math.random() * 4)]
return temp.repeat(Math.floor(Math.random() * 5))

}
let counter = 0;
while (counter < length) {
result += letters[Math.floor(Math.random() * 6)]
counter += 1;
}
return result;
}

var hangoutButton = document.getElementsByClassName("button--primary button button--icon button--icon--reply")[0];

setInterval(function(){
document.getElementsByClassName("fr-element fr-view fr-element-scroll-visible")[0].innerText=makeid(Math.floor(Math.random() * 10));
hangoutButton .click();

const element =document.getElementsByClassName("overlay-container is-active")[0]
element.remove();

}, 2000+Math.floor(Math.random() * 1000)); @decembrist_kirillov OH WHAT THE FUCK SANDNIGGER FROM ANATOLYA!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGGA PLEASE!!!! (IN VVIDEO GAME)

The pigs and feds are cracking down on SN sellers because they want more tax cattle and wage slaves.
Here in curryland too. SN has become too popular which is making the police do rounds checking up on everyone who bought SN. They came to my house and interrogated me for 2 hours straight!

Try the dark net, also some clear-net dealers on telegram or Instagram.

I was once able to find a guy on Telegram selling Meth.

Last edited:
I thought you were less suicidal since the last time we spoke you said you had some new copes.
I am less suicidal. They came to my home because of my SN purchase from last year.

Thankfully hear in USA there's some tall building I can jump off when the time comes.
Best method is the rope. I've already made up my mind that when my time comes, I'll be doing full suspension. Why? Its the simplest and most testable method out there. Its reliability is super high if the rope and anchor points are appropriate. Can't say the same with SN and N. These compounds are hard to test and verify.

Heroin overdose is the best suicide method