Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Does anyone know where I can watch footage from the war in Ukraine

Runt171

Runt171

Commander
★★★★
This war is interesting to me because its one of the first wars where alot of the soldiers have bodycams

In the past in wars like ww2 the only way you would know about the war is from the stories the soldiers would tell but now you can see it for yourself because of the advancement in technology

I want to see the intensity of the fights the deaths and the violence but idk where to look for it
I watching some clips from the war on YouTube but they censor it anytime someone dies

I want to see it all for how it really is

1723230791392j

Watchpeopledie.tv

Then click slavshit

I think I saw you say you were a soldier on here at one point

If you are what Is it like??
I was and I'm going back at it later this year.
It's fucking hell. You see your friends get killed/badly injured and you're here wondering why you survived and not them. One of the things that surprised me was that combat addiction is an actual thing. When you come back from a mission with all the adrenalyne you want always more and more. The drones are obviously the WORST hear a drone in the sky is basicaly like hearing the sound of death
Cant really tell about my missions and things like that because of opsec

It's fucking hell. You see your friends get killed/badly injured and you're here wondering why you survived and not them. One of the things that surprised me was that combat addiction is an actual thing. When you come back from a mission with all the adrenalyne you want always more and more. The drones are obviously the WORST hear a drone in the sky is basicaly like hearing the sound of death
Dang bruv, Wannna know what i did for ukraine?
I sent them candy for the frontline soldiers, Happy to help!

Anyway, DONT DIE, Slava Ukraini!

Dang bruv, Wannna know what i did for ukraine?
I sent them candy for the frontline soldiers, Happy to help!

Anyway, DONT DIE, Slava Ukraini!
Thanks bro :feelscomfy:
Even if we have food we try to eat as little as possible because there are no toilet in the trenches and the less we eat the less we shit

I wish you luck when you go back Hopefully you survive

I can see how it would be addicting
All of the different feelings would be a crazy thing to experience
The fear and terror of being in the shit hearing gunshots all around you knowing it could all end at any second but also the adrenaline of it all would feel amazing
I can sort of feel it just from watching these vids on youtube so I cant even imagine what It would be like in person

If you don’t mind me asking did you ever kill anyone??

How do you actually feel about the war??
It must be brutal fighting knowing that most of your country is in ruins now and most of the women have fled to fuck chads in safe countrys while all the men are forced into this shitty war

Most men if they are lucky enough to survive will come back to nothing

This war is interesting to me because its one of the first wars where alot of the soldiers have bodycams

In the past in wars like ww2 the only way you would know about the war is from the stories the soldiers would tell but now you can see it for yourself because of the advancement in technology

I want to see the intensity of the fights the deaths and the violence but idk where to look for it
I watching some clips from the war on YouTube but they censor it anytime someone dies

I want to see it all for how it really is
I was fascinated with the Bosnian War for a while because it took place in the '90s even if that decade had the reputation of being relatively peaceful and turbofolk and shit.

I wish you luck when you go back Hopefully you survive

I can see how it would be addicting
All of the different feelings would be a crazy thing to experience
The fear and terror of being in the shit hearing gunshots all around you knowing it could all end at any second but also the adrenaline of it all would feel amazing
I can sort of feel it just from watching these vids on youtube so I cant even imagine what It would be like in person

If you don’t mind me asking did you ever kill anyone??

How do you actually feel about the war??
It must be brutal fighting knowing that most of your country is in ruins now and most of the women have fled to fuck chads in safe countrys while all the men are forced into this shitty war

Most men if they are lucky enough to survive will come back to nothing
The adrenaline after the mission is the best feeling you can ever get. It completely fucks your brain reward system. After that everything feels "meh". But gunfight are a very small part of the war it is mostly drones and artillery
No I luckily havent killed anyone
I just want it to fucking end. This shit does around since 2014 and ruined so many people's lifes. One of the saddest things are walking in big cities and see grandmas that have lost their homes and are living in the streets selling flowers or thing like that to try getting money
Most of the country isnt in ruins tho. We can say that the "ruins" start at Dnipro but the rest of the country is fine of course there are some building etc that are destroyed but 99% is fine. The worst is the roads thos eare actually in ruins. The thing that is fucked now is that every time I hear a moskito near my hears I get scared because their sound is so similar to fpv. Same with big sounds that sound like artillery fire I get scared most of the time now :shock:
The women that flew out of the country are heiter the hoes or actual refugees that have lost their homes. Most of the women (and even men) wants to stay in Ukraine

The thing that is fucked now is that every time I hear a moskito near my hears I get scared because their sound is so similar to fpv. Same with big sounds that sound like artillery fire I get scared most of the time now :shock:
Brutal that ptsd is already hitting you
You will probably have to deal with that for the rest of your life now

Most of the country isnt in ruins tho. We can say that the "ruins" start at Dnipro but the rest of the country is fine of course there are some building etc that are destroyed but 99% is fine. The worst is the roads thos eare actually in ruins.

The women that flew out of the country are heiter the hoes or actual refugees that have lost their homes. Most of the women (and even men) wants to stay in Ukraine
I thought ukraine was alot worse off
The country has still taken alot of loss from this meaningless war though
All the men that come back from the war will never be the same

Like you said your brain chemistry has been completely fucked you will always be longing for that feeling of adrenaline while having to deal with the ptsd and the numb boringness of life that will come after having to deal with fighting for so long
No I luckily havent killed anyone
Its crazy to see how easily some of these soldiers put down some mf they come across in these vids but I guess thats just how it is in war

Some of these vids are surreal to watch the ruins in one video I saw looked like some shit from Chernobyl or stalker

Theres some kind of gloomy beauty about some of the scenes in these videos