Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone know what happened to the user that was practically possessed while he was sleep-walking?

Rapist

Rapist

Had an account here before the Big Bang
★★★★★
Back when I was lurking here, there was a brocel here who lived with his mom and they started a business, which is doing pretty well, but whenever he sleeps, something weird happens to him. It's not as simple as sleep-walking, he practically becomes a different person. I can't remember all the details, but he mentioned that during his sleep, he tried to kill his mom, and he tries to waste their money. Even though my mom was the one that made the password for their bank account and she never told him, during his sleep-walking, he somehow knew how to crack the password. It sounds like LARP, but he's was a well-known old user here, but I can't remember his name. Does anyone here remember who he is?

I used to sleepwalk.

I could hold entire conversations.

@gymletethnicel

Yeah, it's me, it hasn't happened for months. I don't know whether it's possession or due to severe trauma, doctors refuse to perform a sleep study due to the sheer complexity and danger of my case. Recently something happened that pretty much confirms that my home is haunted as well, so I'm starting to think it's paranormal, that would be more probable considering how odd this all is.

I do perform a specfic set of tasks, and I've set my own rules to avoid it from happening again and it works.
Oh it was you. I had a feeling that was the case, but your posts seemed normal ever since, so I thought it was someone else. I'm glad you figured out a temporary solution, but you should move out for you and your mom's safety. Even living in a broken down cabin is better than your current house.