Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone know what happened to @kms69 ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
He killed himself in a 69 position with his stacy gf.

If he can ascend just with rhinoplasty so he is a fakecel.

Lol, I didn't. I read here that an incel had rhinoplasty and it fucked his face even more, so I didn't go for it.

Lol, I didn't. I read here that an incel had rhinoplasty and it fucked his face even more, so I didn't go for it.
I think he died.

Probably roped, then ascended
full

He is with st Blackops2cel now :sad:

ngl arent bluepilled doctors accustomed to designing little snub noses for women and will do the same to you?

Judging solely by his username, I'll take one guess.

ngl arent bluepilled doctors accustomed to designing little snub noses for women and will do the same to you?

Exactly, he probably made a good decision to not get one.

Just do it bro, ascend

He ascended by 69.

Only if I had the courage. I don't see myself having a rhinoplasty in the near future.
It will never get better for you it wont do any harm making you even more uglier if it gets botched

He probably got a cheap one in Mexico. I want to surgerymaxx but Los Angeles, Turkey, South Korea, London, and Gulf Arab states are the only places where I would trust the surgeons.

He probably got a cheap one in Mexico. I want to surgerymaxx but Los Angeles, Turkey, South Korea, London, and Gulf Arab states are the only places where I would trust the surgeons.
Lol, don't go to SK. There's tons of malpractice there.

Tags don't work in thread titles bro.

Never heard of him

He just posted in this thread