Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone know how to determine what is and is not an ioi?

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
I ask this question because in my thread before about a girl saying I had "Chubby Cheeks", a couple of you said she was hitting on me; and then I remembered at least one odd thing about her that wouldn't have happened if I was truly subhuman. That thing is that after I walked upstairs; she said that seeing me "brainwashed" her into messing up in the board game she was playing. Yes, she had the "Teehee" kind of attitude about it. I think that's suspicious, but I'm still not sure if she's actually attracted to me or not, especially enough for her to ignore her current BF. Am I not an Incel after all? :worryfeels:

go on the shithole normie website known as a looksmax.org and ask

Idk either. I've had foids be genuinely interested in knowing me, but due to my retardation I don't pick that up.

If she goes out of your way to talk to you/hang around with you, if she compliments you. Then yeah.

Anything from a simple gaze to blown kisses can be an "IOI". Foids are not known for being direct with non-Chads, which is a reason to distrust them automatically.

go on the shithole normie website known as a looksmax.org and ask

That site clearly demonstrates the difference between cycling Chads and devoteeists.

Devoteeist:

screenshot-from-2021-11-14-19-54-48-png.528766

(Cucked enough for Shannon to use as an angry instrument)

screenshot-from-2021-11-14-19-53-22-png.528755

(Deluded enough to defend her after she cheated on her Chadlite boyfriend with other men)

Chad:

Chad

Devoted

Devotion

Anything from a simple gaze to blown kisses can be an "IOI". Foids are not known for being direct with non-Chads, which is a reason to distrust them automatically.

That site clearly demonstrates the difference between cycling Chads and devoteeists.

Devoteeist:

screenshot-from-2021-11-14-19-54-48-png.528766

(Cucked enough for Shannon to use as an angry instrument)

screenshot-from-2021-11-14-19-53-22-png.528755

(Deluded enough to defend her after she cheated on her Chadlite boyfriend with other men)

Chad:

View attachment 580043

View attachment 580044

View attachment 580045
man i fucking hate that website

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYJyfav_yCc

Autism/mentalcels cannot read them, it's one of the traits of a mentalcel

OP sounds like autist

Autism/mentalcels cannot read them, it's one of the traits of a mentalcel

OP sounds like autist
Is that supposed to be an insult; because I literally am autistic.

True ioi = p in v. Everything else is cope.

If she goes out of your way to talk to you/hang around with you, if she compliments you. Then yeah.
Yeah, that's gonna be hard to determine now; since she doesn't come over much anymore since she apparently made my mom mad at her.

Girls are not theoretical physics. They're made out to be more complex then they are because they play mindgames with their bluepilled idiots.

Most girls will make it more obvious than the sky that they're interested in you.

In college there was this nerdy chubby chick in my class. She would never initiate conversation with anyone at our table.

But then a tall white dude with hunter eyes and a strong jaw comes and sits with at her table one day, and she starts making conversation and asking him questions. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Girls will try to keep a conversation alive with a guy they like. With a guy they dislike or are apathetic to, you're better off talking to a concrete wall.

Girls are not theoretical physics. They're made out to be more complex then they are because they play mindgames with their bluepilled idiots.

Most girls will make it more obvious than the sky that they're interested in you.

In college there was this nerdy chubby chick in my class. She would never initiate conversation with anyone at our table.

But then a tall white dude with hunter eyes and a strong jaw comes and sits with at her table one day, and she starts making conversation and asking him questions. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Girls will try to keep a conversation alive with a guy they like. With a guy they dislike or are apathetic to, you're better off talking to a concrete wall.
The old Chad/Incel binary, huh?

The old Chad/Incel binary, huh?
Yeah it's basic blackpill 101.

Becky doesn't play complex signal games where some slight gesture or some shit means she likes you. That's honestly giving them too much credit. They would never spend that much energy for a low SMV male.

For a mid-SMV they may do some IOIs but not the retarded, 4d chess ones some bluepilledcels obsess over. Maybe you are fakecel. What's your stats. Tall and white? :feelsseriously:

If foids give you attention this is almost always a sign that you aren't a subhuman incel like me.

For a mid-SMV they may do some IOIs but not the retarded, 4d chess ones some bluepilledcels obsess over. Maybe you are fakecel. What's your stats. Tall and white? :feelsseriously:
I am white and 5' 9".

Are subhuman incels the only type of incel?
Obviously. If you're not subhuman, you're normie at minimum.

5'9 and white isn't too bad as long as you're not balding or ugly. It's not constant-sex-having slayer tier but you could probably get a gf, through social circles. Approaching only works for chadlites. I'm assuming your face is decent? :feelswhat:

Obviously. If you're not subhuman, you're normie at minimum.

5'9 and white isn't too bad as long as you're not balding or ugly. It's not constant-sex-having slayer tier but you could probably get a gf, through social circles. Approaching only works for chadlites. I'm assuming your face is decent? :feelswhat:
You expect me to know if my face is decent objectively? The most I can say is that I think it's decent enough.

seeing me "brainwashed" her into messing up in the board game she was playing.
Seems like a veiled mockery tbh. You said you have autism, so her friend probably knew about it too and was just playing with you. As for iois, in my experience, toilets get a little nervous when they're around attractive men because they care what those men might think of them. What you're describing is more like how they treat simps in the friend zone.

Seems like a veiled mockery tbh. You said you have autism, so her friend probably knew about it too and was just playing with you. As for iois, in my experience, toilets get a little nervous when they're around attractive men because they care what those men might think of them. What you're describing is more like how they treat simps in the friend zone.
What experience? :feelsmega::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Yes. It's filled with Chads boasting about their ability to conquer and "mark" BPD foids.

I ask this question because in my thread before about a girl saying I had "Chubby Cheeks", a couple of you said she was hitting on me; and then I remembered at least one odd thing about her that wouldn't have happened if I was truly subhuman. That thing is that after I walked upstairs; she said that seeing me "brainwashed" her into messing up in the board game she was playing. Yes, she had the "Teehee" kind of attitude about it. I think that's suspicious, but I'm still not sure if she's actually attracted to me or not, especially enough for her to ignore her current BF. Am I not an Incel after all? :worryfeels:
ok