Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does anyone know any practical black pill PUA people?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
pick up artists who are realistic about girls, and are realistic if there is no hope for you. But can help an average guy get value through some kind of mental stimulation, or know how to go for girls who are more or less vulnerable to some form of social leverage, at least enough so for looks to not be relevant for her mindset. WIth her anxiety level, etc.

I haven't seen much of him but I think LFA is pretty blackpilled
What ur talking about is a fucking meme just be Chad

Link pls or tell me the meaning of the acronym. I can't find him.
Upon closer inspection he made one or two blackpilled videos and most of his vids are redpill clickbait garbage.
I remember he had a video on MSTOWs up a year ago though.
I dunno of any redpilled types who are into blackpill cause I was never a redpiller sorry, I shouldn't have posted.

Upon closer inspection he made one or two blackpilled videos and most of his vids are redpill clickbait garbage.
Oh, yeah I remember that guy. Someone posted like two vids of him on here in the past.

MGTOW Chad
Not a Chad... More like High Tier Normie. His eye area isn't good enough and he has no cheek bones. I'd give him a solid 6/10 because of his Jawline.

I agree about LFA. Alphamalestrategies is based too, not admittedly blackpilled but a based nigger.
But the real bible of blackpill are the old Tom Leykis radio shows, there's plenty on yt, he's been on air for decades so some are better than others... But the good ones are REAL good

BlackPill PUA works great if you're a chad or tyrone.

One time a tyrone asked me "what should I message all these chicks who matched me on Tinder?"

I told him to say " I know you matched me because I'm a genetically superior alpha male. I'm only interested if you're tryna smash tonight because I'm busy and their are other girls in line" it worked very well for him.

One time a tyrone asked me "what should I message all these chicks who matched me on Tinder?"

I told him to say " I know you matched me because I'm a genetically superior alpha male. I'm only interested if you're tryna smash tonight because I'm busy and their are other girls in line" it worked very well for him.

copy pasta

copy pasta
I did have him copy and paste the same message and send it to like ten foids. No negative responses, most wanted to fuck ASAP. I proved the blackpill to him but also felt depressed.

>practical
>Pua

No

I did have him copy and paste the same message and send it to like ten foids. No negative responses, most wanted to fuck ASAP. I proved the blackpill to him but also felt depressed.
because? lol

because? lol
He wasn't the most creative when it came to talking to foids and had so many matches on tinder that he was asking me what he should say because he already knew their was no way to lose.