Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does anyone know any good middle east war games?

notcracklord

notcracklord

TFR
★★
i wanna play as a jihad and destroy the kafir. what games are best for js a middle east war game thats not so serious and competitive

I used to actually play a war game about the Middle East when I was a kid. I really don't remember the name though

i wanna play as a jihad and destroy the kafir.
Medal of Honor 2010. You could play as the literal Taliban in the multiplayer kek. Too bad the game is dead.

play garrys mod and install npcs and middle east map then pretend you are talibans

Play as GLA Toxin in C&C Generals

GenZH Trax 1

i wanna play as a jihad and destroy the kafir. what games are best for js a middle east war game thats not so serious and competitive
insurgency, insurgency sandstorm, battlefield 2, and squad

Cod modern warfare the good one from 2007 not the gay new ones

Combat Mission: Shock Force 2

Cod modern warfare the good one from 2007 not the gay new ones
Although i should mention most of the game takes place in other places than the middle east but the middle east missions are so awesome they are my favourite part of the game

I know almost none where you could play as the Taliban or any Eastern fighters. Though every other FPS in between 2002 and 2012 took place in the Middle East. There is one called Furqan Al-Aqsa on Steam where you could play as Palestinian Resistance. I heard it's actually quite solid. I bought it for half off but have yet to play it due to my large backlog.
Medal of Honor 2010. You could play as the literal Taliban in the multiplayer kek. Too bad the game is dead.
A friend of mine on Steam has over 2,500 hours on MoH 2010 MP. I heard it was good but too bad I didn't get around to playing the MP, just the SP.

I know almost none where you could play as the Taliban or any Eastern fighters. Though every other FPS in between 2002 and 2012 took place in the Middle East. There is one called Furqan Al-Aqsa on Steam where you could play as Palestinian Resistance. I heard it's actually quite solid. I bought it for half off but have yet to play it due to my large backlog.

A friend of mine on Steam has over 2,500 hours on MoH 2010 MP. I heard it was good but too bad I didn't get around to playing the MP, just the SP.
I played it. Only the demo but it was funny as fuck

Yeah i only played the SP too. With the exception of 1 or 2 missions it wasn't too good tbh.