Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does anyone know a guy actually named Chad??

Scr3am0u33ns

Scr3am0u33ns

Recruit
★★★★
I used to know a guy named Chad irl and he was actually such a chad and was popular and had sex all the time...i haven't met another Chad since but i always wonder if I did if they would also fit the bill and fuck foids left and right. Have you guys met anyone named Chad or Stacy? Imagine if your name was Chad or Stacy?? The internet hates your guts.

I knew a nigger named chad

My stepfather is named chad

I know a guy named Chad. Just a normie. Nothing too special. Guy isn't married or have a gf as far as I know, so maybe a failed normie.

The only chad I know

I know a guy named Chad. Just a normie. Nothing too special. Guy isn't married or have a gf as far as I know, so maybe a failed normie.
Same situation here. Know a normie-tier guy named Chad I went to school with. Don't know him that well but I'm guessing he doesn't have a gf thus far

I knew a guy in college named Chad. He was the Chad meme personified. In a fraternity, wore muscle shirts all the time, tall, blonde hair, square jaw, gigantic douchebag, etc. I saw him bring a potato to class. He didn't put anything on it. Ate it cold with the skin on from end to end. Then grunted.

Same situation here. Know a normie-tier guy named Chad I went to school with. Don't know him that well but I'm guessing he doesn't have a gf thus far
Sounds like failed normie, 10000000p.
I knew a guy in college named Chad. He was the Chad meme personified. In a fraternity, wore muscle shirts all the time, tall, blonde hair, square jaw, gigantic douchebag, etc. I saw him bring a potato to class. He didn't put anything on it. Ate it cold with the skin on from end to end. Then grunted.
LMAO what a total douchebag. I'm pretty sure the one I used to know fucked over 1000 foids. I don't know know if he ate a potato in class but it wouldn't surprise me.

Last edited:
My irl name is chad. Ironic, i know.

In your perspective the entire forum is talking shit about you since your name is chad
I find it quite funny since I love my delicious irony. But i dont notice it too often, since its not like there is any meaningful reason for me to even have a name. Names are needless to me. People don't talk to me enough irl so I basically have no reason to have a "name"

not a very common name in Israel