Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does Anyone Know a Good Place to Buy lvl 30 LoL Accounts?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
I just got banned because a bunch of fucking retards hard stuck silver were fucking feeding the team nad expecting me to carry them on Udyr, I got banned during promos which were gonna fucking get me out of silver after a month of playing this shit game, can someone fucking tell me a good place to buy LoL accoutns at lvl 30 please if u have any expereince with it i dont wanna get scammed ty :))

I use playerauctions.com
Havent been scammed yet

playerup.com?

I use playerauctions.com
Havent been scammed yet

how does it work exactly? is there any cahnce of me getting scammed? i am looking to buy either a silver or unranked acc so i can rank up properly... will riot be able to detect me playing on a different account and ban me? or do they just not care?

how does it work exactly? is there any cahnce of me getting scammed? i am looking to buy either a silver or unranked acc so i can rank up properly... will riot be able to detect me playing on a different account and ban me? or do they just not care?
you go on the site and see what youre looking for pay for it and you get the account. If youre worried about getting scammed they have a buyer protection. I have 3 accounts and none were taken.

lovely it works ty

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back