Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone “inspire” you?

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
Besides Elliot of course (R.I.P) who inspires you? If anyone at all? There’s a few people I look up to and admire but I don’t feel anyone inspires me.

No not really most people are unoriginal and have been inspired by someone else’s idea or work.

Anders Breivik, a true hero, who, in time, will be remembered as Europe's Nelson Mandela.

Neymar also any other manlet brazilian footballer who isnt shit

Based.

He brought shame to his nation in the World Cup with his antics. Felt for Brazilian fans tbh.
He played like a jew for brazil tbhtbh. Mandingobappe will be next to win balondor after manletssi and chadnaldo tbqhngl

I wouldn’t say they inspire me, but it does make me happy to see fellow manlets succeed

I wouldn’t say they inspire me, but it does make me happy to see fellow manlets succeed
Messi is who comes to mind when I think of successful “manlets”. Good role model tbh.

I am always inspired when I see those really short latino guys who are married with a bunch of kids. I mean the guys I see are shorter than me and I sometimes want to go to central America and pick up a wife there.

Not to be an edge dweller, but Hitler is certainly up there for me

Trio

Yes.

For me, it'd have to be Cho Seung-Hui. While he didn't leave much behind, he stood up for those who are shunned and ostracised. He was tormented and made to feel like the shit of the world, and then he fought back.

No this society is rigged af.

Take the lookismpill

For me, it'd have to be Cho Seung-Hui. While he didn't leave much behind, he stood up for those who are shunned and ostracised. He was tormented and made to feel like the shit of the world, and then he fought back.
General Cho was a hero for sure. Nothing pisses me off more than rich elitist college kids.

most people inspire me

to ksg myself

Ronaldinho in my childhood...I wanted to be that man

Stephen King because hes my all time favorite author.

Elon Musk too because he shares a lot of my ideologies

maybe Lepine but in general none,i inspire myself.

No, other peoples succes is nothung but suicidefuel to me.

Good Lord you want a list? Georges Sorel, Edward Bellamy, Francis Parker Yockey, Alexandre Kojeve (for being the first Marxist philosopher to call Descartes and Spinoza in, laymen's terms, a pair of cucks), St. Thomas Aquinas, St. Augustine, Henry George, Deng Xiaoping, Gottfried Feder, Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Baron Ungern, Pol Pot, Ted Kaczinsky, Franco Freda, Kai Murros, Alexander Hamilton, Frederich Nietzsche, Max Stirner, Henry David Thoreau, Anders Brevik, Genghis Khan, Attila The Hun, Pierre-Joseph Proudhon, Mikail Bakunin, Hillaire Belloc, That's about it.

Last edited:
Forgot Martin Heidegger too, and Marc Lepine. Shit another one, Rene Guenon.