Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone imaginarygirlfriendmaxx?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
I’ve literally done this since I was 5, I thought I’d eventually grow out of it but I never did.

Not me, I'm not a simp

How does it work?

I always daydream about my perfect life and build in random people i meet on the street, In my head i'm married and have 3 kids with a Woman i met 6 years ago while hiking

I just find friends online from discord

Cant, my imagination isnt good enough

In a span of 10 seconds it leads to sex

If you mean ephemerally fantasizing about having a girlfriend, then I imagine we've all done that at some point or another. I myself repeatedly and I doubt I'm unique in that regard. If you mean fantasizing about the same imaginary girl day after day, then no.

I’ve literally done this since I was 5, I thought I’d eventually grow out of it but I never did.
Yes.

As I drift off to sleep.

I can really feel the moment of imagining my one itis

I do daydream a lot but never like that

I have daydreams like this almost everyday. My imaginary gf is some blond Scandanavian ASMR Youtuber lol

How does it work?
when I used to have an imaginary gf I would hug a pillow and romantically daydream about her when I tried to sleep at night. I abandoned the practice somewhat late in life perhaps by the time I hit college because I was too infuriated with the sex lives of fratboys and sowhority sluts to keep that going.

I have daydreams like this almost everyday. My imaginary gf is some blond Scandanavian ASMR Youtuber lol
my imaginary gf was an evil russian blonde tundere executive lady, even in my fantasies it was a tumultuous and complex relationship

my imaginary gf was an evil russian blonde tundere executive lady, even in my fantasies it was a tumultuous and complex relationship
Tundere is like tsundere, but from tundra

Yeah, girlfriend asmr is one of my favourite copes

Do dakimakuras count

Used to but it's too much energy to lie so much

you've just gotta force yourself to stop caring about foids.
if they live rent free in your head, then their winning. don't let those snarky feminist whores win brocel.

I'm in a relationship with my hand and fleshlight

It's would work better if you didn't post here

Thankfully never

yeah i have like 10 of them
Cant, my imagination isnt good enough

In a span of 10 seconds it leads to sex
also that lol

Just go insane and start deluding yourself theory

No lol that's like being girlfriend with your self that's gay because imagination is your own creation

Also I don't imagine foids in my imaginary dream life's I imagine money and being able to buy my parents a new house in Dubai and buying 3 cars for myself and eating fresh food every day and going to new cities in 5 star hotel and that kind of shit. If the woman happens it happens if not I don't really care anymore because as we learned women aren't all that anyway. They will cheat or divorce you anyway. Same reason you shouldn't gamble, you shouldn't pursue women.

Not directly. I have so low self-esteem that I essentially imagine myself to be different and that this different person has a girlfriend, that way it is more realistic to me.