Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does anyone here use an automatic translator?

@AncapFAG italian dude did

I use one for the lusophone thread

yes bro, that is how I communicate in english

u faggot u have 6 inch dick and ur entire profile revolves around you complaing about ur short penis? FUCK OFF only one who can compain is @Nakuro who has 1cm DICK. FUCKING FAG

No broman tbh It's over if you dont speak english in 2k19

No didn't knew that was a thing

Just for some words, not for whole sentences.

no

u faggot u have 6 inch dick and ur entire profile revolves around you complaing about ur short penis? FUCK OFF only one who can compain is @Nakuro who has 1cm DICK. FUCKING FAG
6 inches is below average today bro

Not the point, his whole profile revolves around him complaining about short penis etc, that’s the least of his problems if he is incel 12cm isn’t over tier, @Nakuro has 1cm dick and he doesn’t complain this much

Not the point, his whole profile revolves around him complaining about short penis etc, that’s the least of his problems if he is incel 12cm isn’t over tier, @Nakuro has 1cm dick and he doesn’t complain this much
Maybe because he has no body dysmorphia.

Only very rarely.

yes broh, because i know its beyond over, never begun, even if i can manage to take a foid to bed ill cannot do nothing
lol i wish i had 6 inch cock, fuk ill be a slayer for sure or a chaduardo

Yeah I don’t know how to speak english so i use google translate

@SuperSaiyanGymcel wtf how did you find this out?! I am shocked at @Smallondick; 6 inches is not fucking small lol. It should be the least of your worries when you complain about your dick size as if it is the only thing that defines you.

Yeah I don’t know how to speak english so i use google translate
:feelsthink:
@SuperSaiyanGymcel wtf how did you find this out?! I am shocked at @Smallondick; 6 inches is not fucking small lol. It should be the least of your worries when you complain about your dick size as if it is the only thing that defines you.
Pressed*

No, I know english well enough to communicate with other people, mostly due to this forum.

no english speaking motherufkcer