Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone here simply love being a man?

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
1) We don't ever have to get raped.

2) We have the freedom to walk at night.

3) We aren't as high inhib as women.

4) Our brain enables us to do logical shit (except for some guys like me)

5) We don't have to maintain friendships or give much gifts.

Damn I love being a man. Plus you're a lot stronger and bigger than women. I prefer to be a man than a woman.

kenshiro_4794.jpg

Does anyone here feel the same way?

This better be sarcasm kek

I actually like it. It's veteran mode (and I do really poor) but there is fun to be had. It's like the classic Doom game, you bleed from everywhere and you are tired of the entire place MOGing and hating you.

But once you find a chainsaw, you just can't help but give the world a bloody smile
767309-A43Xf_m2FJrz0_Or.png

I actually like it. It's veteran mode (and I do really poor) but there is fun to be had. It's like the classic Doom game, you bleed from everywhere and you are tired of the entire place MOGing and hating you.

But once you find a chainsaw, you just can't help but give the world a bloody smile
Inspirational.

>tfw you will never be oppressed women

I agree with all that, except hookers can walk at night, and small men are targets at night. Men also get forcefully raped more than women when you include prison.

Stop using that cursed anime character in your original post.

I agree with all that, except hookers can walk at night, and small men are targets at night. Men also get forcefully raped more than women when you include prison.
Are there any actual stats on that prison rape? Maybe it happens more in America?

I like not having a period every month. That doesn't sound like something i should desire.

Are there any actual stats on that prison rape? Maybe it happens more in America?
I didn't check, but probably america and some of the poorer countries.

I didn't check, but probably america and some of the poorer countries.
Always worrying especially when you consider the police are mostly normies and hate us just as the rest of society does. I don't trust them at all to not fuck me over.

Lol I'm more high inhib than a women

Always worrying especially when you consider the police are mostly normies and hate us just as the rest of society does. I don't trust them at all to not fuck me over.
They definitely would fuck over low income incels. They are psychopaths and take advantage that we don't have much support or friends. One time a cop punched me in the chest when I was handcuffed, and another time they arrested me for a DUI even though I was sober.

They definitely would fuck over low income incels. They are psychopaths and take advantage that we don't have much support or friends. One time a cop punched me in the chest when I was handcuffed, and another time they arrested me for a DUI even though I was sober.
Those little cameras they wear magically don't work when they do such things also. They really are the worst of the worst. One time i was filming with my camera (my cope), mostly landscape and a foid walked into my video and instantly accused me of filming her. Guess whose side the police took?

Hee hee this will definitely throw people off the trail that I'm a foid.

Those little cameras they wear magically don't work when they do such things also. They really are the worst of the worst. One time i was filming with my camera (my cope), mostly landscape and a foid walked into my video and instantly accused me of filming her. Guess whose side the police took?
I'm sure they did what's right and heard both sides equally. Lol, of course those whiteknights took m'lady's side. Body cams don't do anything, they get to control when it turns on and off.

dysphoria thread

1) We don't ever have to get raped.
prison-rape and divorce-rape say hi.
2) We have the freedom to walk at night.
I wish I didn't have to walk out at night with the hopes of catching a drunk girl because there'd be a girl in my bed with whom we'd be cuddling and having sex with. Only thugs, incels and alcoholics like to go out at night. Oh and sluts of course and those are the ones who are ironically afraid of rape (by the incels only)
3) We aren't as high inhib as women.
Most incels actually are.
4) Our brain enables us to do logical shit (except for some guys like me)
So we can overanalyse absolutely everything and feel like shit. I envy women's child-like mind.
5) We don't have to maintain friendships or give much gifts.
I envy women's friendships and how all of them have these bisexual relationships. Men have piss-contests, not friendships and everything is about showing strength, compete with each other. I detest that.
Damn I love being a man. Plus you're a lot stronger and bigger than women. I prefer to be a man than a woman.
Damn I hate being a man, women live on tutorial mode.

kenshiro_4794.jpg

Does anyone here feel the same way?

I envy women's friendships and how all of them have these bisexual relationships. Men have piss-contests, not friendships and everything is about showing strength, compete with each other. I detest that.

Lol thats the first time I see a man envying women friendships

Would rather be a woman tbh

Lol thats the first time I see a man envying women friendships
Really? How can you not envy the legit fun teenage girls gathered in a room seem to have? As a female it's also super easy to approach other females and get intimate with them, as an incel you are treated like Frankenstein.
The only male life worth living is that of Chad or billionaire.

Really? How can you not envy the legit fun teenage girls gathered in a room seem to have? As a female it's also super easy to approach other females and get intimate with them, as an incel you are treated like Frankenstein.
The only male life worth living is that of Chad or billionaire.

I dont even believe females can be friends tbh, I've seen some fucked up backstabbing back in school times

and working with females is the worst thing I ever experienced

I dont even believe females can be friends tbh, I've seen some fucked up backstabbing back in school times

and working with females is the worst thing I ever experienced
If females aren't real friends then males are even less of that. Males compete. It's always about trying to one up the othr and find weaknesses and then mock the loser. I hate it. Groups of males are stressful af.

If females aren't real friends then males are even less of that. Males compete. It's always about trying to one up the othr and find weaknesses and then mock the loser. I hate it. Groups of males are stressful af.

I agree with that, and God help if a female shows in a male group, everyone start acting like a monkey

i like being horny 25/7

op trying to convince himself he's not a faggot

cant blame you i do the same too

Im a male with too many female trait's. I like being a guy but tbh i wish i was a girl sometimes.

I certainly do. It's nice not being insane like a woman.

This better be sarcasm kek
Ah nope :). No sarcasm here mate.

that's too creepy.

I think men are actually raped more than women when you factor in prison rape
advice for men: dont end up in prison.

>tfw you will never be oppressed women
Being a man is perfecto tho.

Why would men want other men? If a majority of men are straight/heterosexual.

I like not having a period every month. That doesn't sound like something i should desire.
id say "no bueno" to periods as well.

Lol I'm more high inhib than a women
yeah sure thing buddy...

Would rather be a woman tbh
im ashamed of you being a man is way cooler than being a woman.

Uhhhh? No :).

i like being horny 25/7
one of the perks of being a man ;).

op trying to convince himself he's not a faggot

cant blame you i do the same too
but im not a faggot :)

Im a male with too many female trait's. I like being a guy but tbh i wish i was a girl sometimes.
why turn yourself into a girl? the fight against degeneracy never ends man.

I certainly do. It's nice not being insane like a woman.
being a man means you have more muscles than a woman.

Why would men want other men? If a majority of men are straight/heterosexual.
Because in prison the rules change and big black and white guys who are slightly bisexual will be raping any weaker man whenever they have a chance.

why turn yourself into a girl? the fight against degeneracy never ends man.

Im not gonna be a tranny or anything, i've been trying to act more "male" but it's hard to be low inhib. I will never support degeneracy btw,im too Blackpilled for that:).

I’m not happy to be a man, since I’m not happy to be living.

I wish i was a real man