Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone here prefer sleeping during the day?

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I go to bed anywhere from 4-7 am during school breaks. I tried to reverse this process but couldn’t; I find it’s my way of avoiding showing my ugliness off to the rest of the world. I just gymcell at night. I also feel like I have the world to myself in the middle of the night. I can just watch LOTR and not worry about society.

my natural sleep patern is sleep 5-18 thean masturabte 18-5

Yea I guess since I can’t sleep at night it’s almost 5am

Im a neet so I guess I sleep whenever. Its 3:47am right now, I'll probably go to bed soon and sleep until 3pm.

I go to bed anywhere from 4-7 am during school breaks. I tried to reverse this process but couldn’t; I find it’s my way of avoiding showing my ugliness off to the rest of the world. I just gymcell at night. I also feel like I have the world to myself in the middle of the night. I can just watch LOTR and not worry about society.
I can't do this. If I'm out after 10 PM the cops start asking me weird questions, like where I'm going and where I came from. I guess I look like a thief or something but it's fucking pathetic.

my favourite time to sleep was after a morning jog at 4am. I would sleep 6am-4pm then wake up watch anime and read manga and masturbate then go for a bike ride at 11pm, I miss the NEET life

this has been my sleep schedule for 8+ years. god bless all my neets putting in work fucking over the system

my favourite time to sleep was after a morning jog at 4am. I would sleep 6am-4pm then wake up watch anime and read manga and masturbate then go for a bike ride at 11pm, I miss the NEET life
How did it end?

How did it end?
I got an internship in Toronto, so I have to live with my parents and not in my apartment. Planning on quitting it after July. So I won’t even get my letter of recommendation which was the point of me getting this internship.

I got an internship in Toronto, so I have to live with my parents and not in my apartment. Planning on quitting it after July. So I won’t even get my letter of recommendation which was the point of me getting this internship.
Is it really that unbearable?

I used to when I didn't have a job. Now I wagecuck too much and only able to sleep during night

Is it really that unbearable?
yeah, commute is like 2 hours there and 2 hours back, they keep pushing easy work on to me because they know i will say yes(managing excel files and crm stuff).

i don't even stay for overtime anymore because i get home at 9pm. Can barely even handle a normal 40 hour week in my mental state

yeah, commute is like 2 hours there and 2 hours back, they keep pushing easy work on to me because they know i will say yes(managing excel files and crm stuff).

i don't even stay for overtime anymore because i get home at 9pm. Can barely even handle a normal 40 hour week in my mental state
Do you need your internship or can you live without it? I would quit if it's not that important

Do you need your internship or can you live without it? I would quit if it's not that important
yeah thats why im quitting after july, need enoguh for rent and fall semester classes

Sleeping during the day is the best. Night is quiet, you can relax and nobody will bother you.

I love the night. But the best time is just before sunrise. There is a certain touch with a magic light on everything. Totally different tone than dawn. Stil nobody outside. Sometimes I am just walking on the middle of the streets. And the final crescendo, when the first sunbeams are touching the morning dew from he slowly opening calyxes. That's must the smell of Prime JBs Vagina.

I try to schedule myself with coffee now tbh. At 6 p.m. 6 hours before bedtime I drink half a litre and use the down to sleep.But when my ugliness, autism and adhd creep me out to much it doesn't help and I fall back for several days to vampirism.

I like to take a nap in the afternoon.