Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Does anyone here own a jewtendo switch? If so, do you play SSBU?

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
I literally bought this console by myself wagecucking on fucking vacation because my boomer parents said "hurr durr games fry ur bRaIn and make you dUmB and vIoLeNt :soy: " yeah like no shit I'm a fucking adult so why fucking bother about buying some games for children right? What can possibly go wrong if I'm already mature?

Doesn't matter, thing is I enjoy this SSBU crap and call me normalfag but it only became soy bcuz of the memes and the new games, in fact I started playing that shit since Melee but one fucking thing I'm pissed about its the amount of weeb FE chars.
Like there's fucking 8 when there should be 4 at most. Hell, they are just one char ahead from Mario and nobody gives a crap. I'm really starting to hate games nowadays they're just getting crappier and crappier every year.

Also didn't buy the online cuz it's horsecrap, but do any of you play this thing? I can't be the only one ight? What do you think about the recent games?

I don't, never had a Nintendo product except the wii

Yes,I own a shitendo switch. But I can't play online because I'm banned,because piracy.

But at least I have literally hundreds of free games so it's good for me :soy::soy:

I don't but i would like tbh i want to play pokemon sword and shield a shame i'm poor tbh :cryfeels:

Nope I pirate all nintendo games. From the NES to the switch.

(Oh and for any FBIcel here, just try and prove it. Anyone can make these claims.)

I always play vs the cpu.
I also hate all the FE faggots, there should be more Zelda characters ngl tbh , I want King Boo ngl but he has no chance

I don't have one

I always play vs the cpu.
I also hate all the FE faggots, there should be more Zelda characters ngl tbh
Me too tbh why the hell are there 8 of them while Zelda still has 6 is beyond me.

I also play against the cpu but it gets boring after a while, gotta buy that online tho.

>complains about weeb characters
>has a weeb profile pic

Anyway, I’ve played the Switch but I don’t have one. MK8Deluxe is pretty fun, never played Smash Ultimate though.

>complains about weeb characters
>has a weeb profile pic
Doesn't mean I have to like ALL OF THEM that's just retarded.

It's like saying someone who enjoys Naruto will also enjoy DBZ "cuz itzz animee" :feelstastyman:

Doesn't mean I have to like ALL OF THEM that's just retarded.

It's like saying someone who enjoys Naruto will also enjoy DBZ "cuz itzz animee" :feelstastyman:
DBZ and Naruto are like the same shit though

Last time I played it I lost a stock to a lvl 7 cpu and ragequitted. That was yesterday actually.

cool it with the anti-Semitic remarks

i love Smash Bros, but i don't have friends anymore and i heard online fucking sucks with 100ms imput latency, so won't buy it or the switch

I always play Smash Bros on any Nintendo console. Only reason I don't have a Switch is because I want a Pro or XL model, Pro is more likely to come out.