Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR does anyone here literally lay down and rot?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24125
  • Start date
Deleted member 24125

Deleted member 24125

alcoholic failurecel
-
people say they ldar but does anyone here actually just lie in bed, browse .co and other parts of the internet all day?

yeah man. sometimes i have to piss though

Yes n sleeping for more than 15 hours

Does drinking count?

As of recent I’ve gotten up for my comp but yes. A week ago I was completely bedridden. I would literally stay in bed in the same position on my phone, then charge it when it died and slept. Woke up, it was charged, continued being on it.

not once did I get out of bed or even eat. bathroom wasn’t an issue (cuz didn’t eat or drink)

Last edited:
No I just didn’t need to poo cuz I didn’t eat or pee cuz I didn’t drink
Spread corona with your poo if you get infected. (in Rockstar Table Tennis)

why didnt i think of this before. I can also use this to water the garden.
:feelsthink:
As of recent I’ve gotten up for my comp but yes. A week ago I was completely bedridden. I would literally stay in bed in the same position on my phone, then charge it when it died and slept. Woke up, it was charged, continued being on it.

not once did I get out of bed or even eat. bathroom wasn’t an issue (cuz didn’t eat or drink)
same, its quite depressing to think about it

Yes, especially as of the past few weeks. I just take Xanax and rot in my bed browsing here and listening to music. I even bought doom eternal but I just don't have the motivation to install it. Fuck this life.

Yes, especially as of the past few weeks. I just take Xanax and rot in my bed browsing here and listening to music. I even bought doom eternal but I just don't have the motivation to install it. Fuck this life.
Don't take xanax for a long time it builds tolerance and you got to increase the dosage to feel the same sensation as before.
Cycle it or you'll turn in stupid vegetable.

why didnt i think of this before. I can also use this to water the garden.
or you could pee in balloons and throw them at foids from the comfiness of your attics :feelshmm:

a good 2-3 hours a day are spent just staring at the ceiling

yes just cameback from 1 hour of ldaring

not really, I always browse the internet

people say they ldar but does anyone here actually just lie in bed, browse .co and other parts of the internet all day?
Yes for the last ten years. Am dedsrs. Im always in bed with the only exception being going to my mom or psych once a week.

There were times where I didnt even use the internet or eat something.

I don't ldar all day tbh...maybe today:feelshmm:

Yes for the last ten years. Am dedsrs. Im always in bed with the only exception being going to my mom or psych once a week.

There were times where I didnt even use the internet or eat something.
you live alone?

I wish. if i don't wageslave i would live in the fucking gutter with homeless people

I lie on the floor sometimes and listen to music

Yes but I use this forum to entertain myself

I eat/NEET/sleep. I wake up, go to the internet, go to sleep, and repeat. Shit has made me suicidal.

Kinda,my day consists of waking up,watching anime and playing vidya,browsing chads.co and wizchan sometimes,study a bit and sleep again,I've heard of Japanese hikkis that do nothing but stare at the ceiling for hours just stopping to eat and poo...and that continues for years.

Things may change later though,I convinced my parents to enroll me in university again when this corona virus shit ends (for a master's degree in computer enginnering,thank god I don't live in murrica so it's actually cheap and I won't get into massive debt) it was that,get a job or get kicked out,I guess it was a fine choice.

Last edited:
I do when im about to go to bed tbh

Kinda,my day consists of waking up,watching anime and playing vidya,browsing chads.co and wizchan sometimes,study a bit and sleep again,I've heard of Japanese hikkis that do nothing but stare at the ceiling for hours just stopping to eat and poo...and that continues for years.

Things may change later though,I convinced my parents to enroll me in university again when this corona virus shit ends (for a master's degree in computer enginnering,thank god I don't live in murrica so it's actually cheap and I won't get into massive debt) it was that,get a job or get kicked out,I guess it was a fine choice.
mogs me
I do when im about to go to bed tbh
:feelstastyman:

I’m literally laying down and rotting right now

I will never ldar it's too humiliating I need the sun sometimes.

I just sit in a chair