Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone here know if some .is users were visited or arrested by the feds for using this forum?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Ive been using this forum for a while and I haven't been visited by the authorities. I am also aware that the feds in the USA are monitoring this forum. In Europe, using this forum can land you in jail. I have never pressured anyone to commit violence or do anything illegal. With that said, do you know of someone who was visited or arrested by feds just for using this forum? I'm asking because I'm curious.

Interested Ooo GIF by reactionseditor

curious to know if your pig brethren made any busts ? ?

I swear, USA seems like the only place that is somewhat chill about this. Idk why they have such a problem with lonely men simply venting to each other about their struggles. They let women (who aren't even lonely), to unjustly hate on men and even say men should die on reddit.

Ive been using this forum for a while and I haven't been visited by the authorities. I am also aware that the feds in the USA are monitoring this forum. In Europe, using this forum can land you in jail. I have never pressured anyone to commit violence or do anything illegal. With that said, do you know of someone who was visited or arrested by feds just for using this forum? I'm asking because I'm curious.
what a fucking joke, can't even have our own forum

Crazy to see all those og posters that aren't with us anymore.

Makes me wonder what they are up to now?
Dead or craving death (or ascended)

Not sure about the rest of them but I remember @Deleted member 17235 (previously known as Yamete) supposedly ascended with his cousin

Not sure about the rest of them but I remember @Deleted member 17235 (previously known as Yamete) supposedly ascended with his cousin

Damn. He really straight up pulled a sweet home Alabama

Most them are probably living regular lives

Some probably killed themselves, and some likely ascended. Same will happen to the people we are interacting with here right now. They will likely either ascend, die by suicide, or keep posting here.

I swear, USA seems like the only place that is somewhat chill about this. Idk why they have such a problem with lonely men simply venting to each other about their struggles. They let women (who aren't even lonely), to unjustly hate on men and even say men should die on reddit.
The feds in Canada are now keeping an eye on incels because of Alek Minassians rampage in Toronto

The feds in Canada are now keeping an eye on incels because of Alek Minassians rampage in Toronto
It's ridiculous they think we all are dangerous like that, when most of us don't want to harm anyone. The vast majority including me want nothing more than to get loved by a woman and to give love to her, simply living a normal and peaceful life. I just want a better life, that is all. Almost all users here are way more chill and harmless than most normies or chads.

Yep, I arrested a few.

It's ridiculous they think we all are dangerous like that, when most of us don't want to harm anyone. The vast majority including me want nothing more than to get loved by a woman and to give love to her, simply living a normal and peaceful life. I just want a better life, that is all. Almost all users here are way more chill and harmless than most normies or chads.
It's true that most of us are harmless

I've been visited by the police before but it's unrelated to my usage of this forum

Surprisingly, nobody from .is has commited murder
I'm not surprised. For how many people I chat with here, almost none of them seem deranged at all. Compare that to some of the whackos I've encountered IRL, and it's obvious that those normie drug addicts and alcoholics are far more violent on average.

Get bullied, rejected and beaten for the entirety of your life, no one bats an eye. Say you hate people who did that to you, get arrested for hate speech. Clown world.

I did have charges pressed on me in middle school but I was unrelated to my usage of this forum since I was obviously too young to be on hERe

yea like the pakistan goverment give a shit. usa is 30009 times worse

It’s a shame how mods don’t even try to protect us. The least they could do is let us register with VPN/tor so we can hide our ip. And this alt excuse they give us is bs, you can get a new ip by restarting your router

yea like the pakistan goverment give a shit. usa is 30009 times worse
Being in some third world place is good for privacy. Of the first world countries, USA seems like the best one.

Yeah they probably have tabs on us all since this is a honeycomb paid by hookers and cocaine deliveries to Masters bedroom and also some pizza and watermelon.

That's ok though because I am never going to kill anyone and if I do it would be in uniform anyway and it would be in service of NATO country. If Russia I would just do it to kms I would never harm ukraniancels I don't believe in truecel slav genocide sorry jew zelenski and cuck putin.

They are just wasting their time. Or put me in prison free neetbux for life or just kill me or idk whatver man what does it matter no fucking fed is going to bother with most people here we are harmless they know that

I am in NATO sphere of influence anyway and if I did join FFL I would do everything to the book and be a good soldier

do you know of someone who was visited or arrested by feds just for using this forum? I'm asking because I'm curious.
Visited? The feds basically live in my house, I see a fed whenever I look at the mirror

Damn. He really straight up pulled a sweet home Alabama
Hes a sand. Its normal for them.

There are a few people that got visited and had the balls to post about it. They never came back after that though. One even posted pictures as proof.

Who knows what happened to users that just disappeared out of nowhere.

I'm a fed and several of us visited @Intellau_Celistic 's house to get his autograph

they probably got bored and left

communities full of self-loathing people with depression tend to have a high turnover rate, because most people aren't enjoying themselves

I don’t even want to socialize with people. How tf can I harm irl niggas when I don’t want to be around untrustworthy niggas. Fucking Feds want me to socialize with dumbass niggas for their economy.

They are gonna round us up and kill us off eventually unless we do something about it, which is likely not going to happen.

:feelsrope:

I made a post about what to do when/if this happens...

Brb, I'll see if I can find it.

Ah, yes. Here tis:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back