Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does anyone here know how Elliott Rodger killed his room mates?

Classic_Jarvis

Classic_Jarvis

Recruit
★★★★★
Does anyone on here know how Elliott Rodger killed his 3 room mates? I read that he killed them with a knife, that's about all I know. I am interested in knowing
  • what kind of knife did he use?
  • how did he stab them? Did he stab them e.g. to the throat as soon as they entered? Did he repeat the technique after the first time with the two remaining roomies, or did he kill them differently?
Is anything known? I am just genuinely interested because he did not strike me as the guy to fight another man to the face, getting his Versace shirt all bloodied. It's somethign Varg Vikernes would do, but I always figured Elliot Rodger would be more the guy to shoot his victims or run them over with a BMW. I am quite surprised at his guts, even though he was just around 5'7 and 130 lbs, not a big guy. Yet he had the GUTS and the determination to kill first one roomie, and then repeat the ordeal with the two others. Say what you will about him, but if anything he had guts.

Does anyone on here know how Elliott Rodger killed his 3 room mates? I read that he killed them with a knife, that's about all I know. I am interested in knowing
  • how did he stab them? Did he stab them e.g. to the throat as soon as they entered? Did he repeat the technique after the first time with the two remaining roomies, or did he kill them differently?
Is anything known? I am just genuinely interested because he did not strike me as the guy to fight another man to the face, getting his Versace shirt all bloodied. It's somethign Varg Vikernes would do, but I always figured Elliot Rodger would be more the guy to shoot his victims or run them over with a BMW. I am quite surprised at his guts, even though he was just around 5'7 and 130 lbs, not a big guy. Yet he had the GUTS and the determination to kill first one roomie, and then repeat the ordeal with the two others. Say what you will about him, but if anything he had guts.
I find it hard to believe too. I don't think he was a psychopath because of how he mentions his brother in his manifesto

Rodger used two long fixed-blade knives, including a nearly 9-inch boar hunting knife, to kill James Hong and Weihan "David" Wang, both 20, in the apartment he shared with them. A friend, George Chen, 19, who showed up later, was stabbed 94 times.

Rodger searched online for "quiet silent kill with a knife" before likely ambushing each, police said. Red-tinged walls and blood-soaked paper towels indicated Rodger tried to clean the apartment's hallways and worked to conceal each man's death from the others.

The families of Hong, Wang and Chen have criticized the sheriff's department for not telling them how the killings were carried out...

Rodger used two long fixed-blade knives, including a nearly 9-inch boar hunting knife, to kill James Hong and Weihan "David" Wang, both 20, in the apartment he shared with them. A friend, George Chen, 19, who showed up later, was stabbed 94 times.

Rodger searched online for "quiet silent kill with a knife" before likely ambushing each, police said. Red-tinged walls and blood-soaked paper towels indicated Rodger tried to clean the apartment's hallways and worked to conceal each man's death from the others.

The families of Hong, Wang and Chen have criticized the sheriff's department for not telling them how the killings were carried out...

the fuck?

Rodger searched online for "quiet silent kill with a knife" before likely ambushing each, police said. .

he was such an aspie. It's like the time he asked on yahoo answers: "Can I get into trouble for having poured a drink over a couple", after having done just that.

I am just genuinely interested because he did not strike me as the guy to fight another man to the face, getting his Versace shirt all bloodied.
When you go ER, you will be surprised what you will become capable of

nothing else matters
only the ER

If only that little faggot didnt die in a shootout. He should've been tortured and executed. Shouldve been stabbed 94 times just like he did to his roommate.

The details of the stabbing and ER being shot in the leg by cops and eventually shooting himself when he was in his car are a couple of the strange happenings that I question about.

Just read the police report...

Holy sh-t!

ER theme song.

The reason is because they find the killings too disturbing to describe to the families. That's the fun part. They didn't die quickly, as is typical of utility knife wounds. A lot of throwing up blood and shaking and crying as they waited for their demise.

I feel like the whole elliot rodger thing is a hoax.

why do people on here worship him so much? i get that he's very relatable but he was a complete and utter failure

dude just killed fellow incels

Go CHO

Huh, I didn't even know that Rodger stabbed someone