Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone here have questions about zoomers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Because I'm a teenager and I've seen tons of volcanic ash level blackpills just in the past few months about my generation.
So if you want to ask me something go ahead.

I am a teenager too

Because I'm a teenager and I've seen tons of volcanic ash level blackpills just in the past few months about my generation.
So if you want to ask me something go ahead.

Just share some of the blackpills you had to witness.

How to attract teen girls of this new generation?

Just share some of the blackpills you had to witness.
Oh god too many too list off I made a post yesterday about my highschool if you want to see some really bad ones, like how there is a poly couple at my school of 3 guys and one really fat girl.
If you have a specific question like how normies my age do and stuff like that, ask.

Bored as fuck , Trying to find something to help me cope. What about you?
I'm actually doing pretty ok. I got my account a couple days ago so I'm just making posts about whatever I think are worthy threads. What's your oponion on our generation?

I'm actually doing pretty ok. I got my account a couple days ago so I'm just making posts about whatever I think are worthy threads. What's your oponion on our generation?
We’re doomed. These girls aren’t LTR material at all , Tecnology has fucked things up , There’s absolutely nothing controlling these girls and it’s promoted to them to be whores , Only Chad is winning with this

Us zoomers have no chance in this world. I'm literally seeing chadlites my age being kissless virgins

My generation will be worse than Millenials ngl. People think Zoomers will be Conservative and all this and that but that is bullshit. Get ready for full-blown communism gentlemen.

Us zoomers have no chance in this world. I'm literally seeing chadlites my age being kissless virgins
As much as I hate using a reddit term, this 100 percent. I see guys on here talking about how normies "life-mog" us and I've even seen some guys say that having starfish sex with a girl who's not attracted to you is somehow better than where we're at now and I disagree with that heavily. Literally every single average looking guy in a relationship at my school outside of one has to pretty much get down and lick their girlfriends shoes so those girls don't leave them. That actually in some ways sounds worse then what we're going through.
My generation will be worse than Millenials ngl. People think Zoomers will be Conservative and all this and that but that is bullshit. Get ready for full-blown communism gentlemen.
I don't know about that I think there are 3 categories I'd put zoomer guys in:
-Super bluepilled guys like the very definition of the soyboy meme but without the huge mouth and scratchy beard
-Lost depressed guys that feel like there is no future for them but can't pinpoint why they feel this way and have no friends or girls interested in them
-And really angry guys who know how bad things are
In my experience most guys my age fit into that second category.

Last edited:
How do (some) zoomers view religion?

Are zoomers really conservative?

Do some listen to 00’s or 90’s music?

damn so many teencels in this thread, makes me feel too old

Are zoomers really conservative?
Most guys my age seem to depressed or angry to get into politics at where I'm from. Most girls are obviously left wing and so are some guys who are the soyboy meme incarnate just without the gaping mouth and scratchy beard.
Do some listen to 00’s or 90’s music?
I've literally never any of them listen to anything but modern rap music. Me personally I like songs from the 50's and 60's.