Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does anyone here have hair like JD

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Just wondering if anyone here has the same hair like him here. Where it looks like a pube hair bush
0 Plymouth incident
NINTCHDBPICT000672731023 3

I wonder if the reason he had his hair like this was because he was norwooding and decided to cover it? Kinda looks like he was a diffuse thinner

I used to have hair like that when i was younger, very thick hair that is hard to control. Now my hair is much thinner and appear straighter because of that.

No, he was just a retard.
He would have looked much better shaven.
His hair was fine, but he should have kept it short. His skull allowed it and he had no straight hair to longmaxx.

Something about his shoulders in the left photo is so weird.

No, he was just a retard.
He would have looked much better shaven.
His hair was fine, but he should have kept it short. His skull allowed it and he had no straight hair to longmaxx.
Something still tells me he was norwooding and never cutted it off because he wanted to hide it. That's my theory. My step cousins uncle had that hair and he hid it like that because he was Norwood 3 or 4 vertex. Would be tragic if Tru Because baldness added to the insanity

my hair is kinda like that. it's curly. i grew it out but i might get a haircut soon. i kinda "drape" it over my head to hide my big forehead.

Something still tells me he was norwooding and never cutter it off because he wanted to hide it. That's my theory. My step cousins uncle had that hair and he hid it like that because he was Norwood 3 or 4 vertex
Looks like a mature hairline at worst. Dont think he was balding.

kind of but more dry

Looks like a mature hairline at worst. Dont think he was balding.
Until then we don't truly know as I said his hair looks like a pube bush on top and a little thinner Because of diffuse thinning. I researched hairloss incase I suffered from it he kinda looks like a diffuse thinner. I'm just saying he could prolly be balding and hidden it very well. :feelsokman: I respect your opinion but that's my theory

he brutally mogs me wtf
bluepilled incels will say he's a fakecel even though nothing about him is exceptional or exciting
just goes to show how bad things out there are
there is no room for average

He mogs.most guys here. He could really use softmaxx
Tbf it looks like I could knock him out. He seems to be the type who gets way too cocky Because of his bloatness. Plus hes fully white and england so I can take the pigskin out and make him bald:ha..feels:. Then I brutally smash his kneecaps so he can be like us:smonk:. Maybe I could make him paralyze so he can be with us finally
Jeffrey Dean Morgan Twd GIF by The Walking Dead

bluepilled incels will say he's a fakecel even though nothing about him is exceptional or exciting
just goes to show how bad things out there are
there is no room for average
:feelsseriously:

hurr durr someone with this xzyy trait is a about to say something i disagree with and I'm predicting then im totally rightt !!12

thats the type of hair for dreadmaxxing

Tbf it looks like I could knock him out. He seems to be the type who gets way too cocky Because of his bloatness. Plus hes fully white and england so I can take the pigskin out and make him bald:ha..feels:. Then I brutally smash his kneecaps so he can be like us:smonk:. Maybe I could make him paralyze so he can be with us finally

Violence mogs.me. I'm too twinky for that kind of shit.

mogs me on so many levels

Dude was huge, he could probably kill me in one hit.

imagine having hairs as an incel...

I have hair exactly like that lmao, I guess its an incel hairstyle

brutally mogs me