Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does anyone here have good jawline, but FUCKED up rest of face?

My jaw is not recessed but not chad slayer jawline

I have a massive nose that sticks out 1.25" at the birdge and 1.5" at the tip. The tip isn't too bad but the bridge is a joke because it's the first thing people see when I look them in the eyes. They just see a massive nose pointing at them with eyes really far bad in my face.

If it wasn't for my nose I would probably be a normie. As it stands my upper face is like an inch further forward than my lower face. It looks like two different faces stuck together.

I have a decent jawline tbh. my problem is acne and that I'm a manlet.

I have a decent jawline tbh. my problem is acne and that I'm a manlet.
You can have a model face and be a manlet and still not manage to get laid. Not only not get laid, but not even get any kind of respect from other males and probably have jokes made about you every time you go out.

Being a manlet is the worst fate.

You can have a model face and be a manlet and still not manage to get laid. Not only not get laid, but not even get any kind of respect from other males and probably have jokes made about you every time you go out.

Being a manlet is the worst fate.
I managed to get respect from people, mostly because of my "fuck off" attitude. I have had many bullies and learned how to deal with them. Foids don't want to have anything with me because I'm a manlet. If I was higher but had the same face I would be a chadlite.

Once a foid told me that she would date me if I was higher. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

i have fucked up everything

I managed to get respect from people, mostly because of my "fuck off" attitude. I have had many bullies and learned how to deal with them. Foids don't want to have anything with me because I'm a manlet. If I was higher but had the same face I would be a chadlite.

Once a foid told me that she would date me if I was higher. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
How tall are you?

I have good jaw on one side, the other side is shit tho.

Also have droppy eyes, Jewish nose and many other fucked up things on my face.

I have a good decent jaw line, i actually like it alot, except I have a big nose, and hideous droopy eyes bags...it's 7:56 am and I haven't slept.

I have a good decent jaw line, i actually like it alot, except I have a big nose, and hideous droopy eyes bags...it's 7:56 am and I haven't slept.
Were u fucking u girlfriend all night long and now decided to hate and abuse miserable incels like me

Were u fucking u girlfriend all night long and now decided to hate and abuse miserable incels like me
I'm single, I'm also an honest person and don't like to lie, with that being said, no. I've not shown you any hate nor abuse. I'm still being polite and respectful to you even though in my personal opinion you don't deserve it.

I'm single, I'm also an honest person and don't like to lie, with that being said, no. I've not shown you any hate nor abuse. I'm still being polite and respectful to you even though in my personal opinion you don't deserve it.
See that the problem we incels can be polite and respectful because of the pain misery we have suffered in our pathetic lives you dont sound like us

See that the problem we incels can be polite and respectful because of the pain misery we have suffered in our pathetic lives you dont sound like us
Just because I don't fucking bitch and moan all the fucking time about how I was suicidal, depressed and angry, crying all the god damn time wondering why the fuck I was born doesn't mean I don't feel like shit. I've been there done that, it's not my fucking fault I want to be happy for a change. Who TF wants to live in misery, seriously.

U
Just because I don't fucking bitch and moan all the fucking time about how I was suicidal, depressed and angry, crying all the god damn time wondering why the fuck I was born doesn't mean I don't feel like shit. I've been there done that, it's not my fucking fault I want to be happy for a change. Who TF wants to live in misery, seriously.
I think I made a huge mistake bro was wrong about u

It's possible but unlikely, ugliness tends to be a global thing. (Affecting all of your features pretty much)

My chin is THE MOST recessed piece of shit EVER. I want to DIE when I see it. FUK MY LIFE. AND FUCK FAKECEL CHIN CHAD'S.

if i had a better eye area i could be chadlite possibly but mine is fucked and eye area is so huge tbqh :feels::feels: