Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone here have experience with learning Spanish?

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
Title. Does anyone here have experience with learning Spanish as a second language, and if so, what online resources did you use and what techniques did you employ?

Just learn portuguese, far easier

Imagine learning a language as an ugly male JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I took Spanish in 9th and 10th grade. I was the only white guy there everyone else was Hispanic fluent in Spanish. I failed both years because the teachers hated me because I couldn't do it and everyone made fun of me

BUENOS DIAS TACO

just spit your game in spanish theory :feelskek:

Use a mix of resources

si quieres puedes agregarme a mi telegram @Nihil077

I'm skilled enough in Portuguese to read bits of Spanish, French and Italian.

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 44 50

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 46 08

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 47 08

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 49 46

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 52 53

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 08 13 28

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 08 27 46

I speak Spanish natively.

Currently learning Esperanto and I can already understand most of the language. Later on will learn French and Haitian Creole.
Just learn portuguese, far easier
Portuguese is harder to pronounce that Spanish. Especially with the nasal vowels. I guess for me, it won't be too much of a challenge to learn the grammar and the words but it is important to note that to a Spanish speaker, Portuguese (especially when spoken) isn't fully mutually intelligible.

Though I have heard that learning Portuguese makes it easier to understand Spanish if you don't already speak it than the other way around.

I learned it at school

Duolingo can help you with the basics but sooner or later you will need to take classes if you want to really learn it. But this can be said for any language not just Spanish.

Duolingo can help you with the basics but sooner or later you will need to take classes if you want to really learn it. But this can be said for any language not just Spanish.
Dice que la conjugaciones de los verbos son los mas difíciles.

I'm gaining an interest in learning this (limited experience with French/German before) to impress a foid but don't know where to start except online HS class

I learned porgutuese online. I used duolingo and a site called portuguesepod101 its really good. The Spanish version is spanishpod101.com
Dedicate yourself to learning every single fucking day. After you're finished, watch Netflix in Spanish with the subtitles in Spanish and pause everytime you don't know a word. Look it up online and see the definition. You'll learn quickly.