Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does anyone here have assasins creed origins?

• Thread starter uglylifematters
  • Start date
uglylifematters

uglylifematters

Ugly
★★★★
is the game any good? I played all the previous ac's and once it got to ac unity they started to suck.

so my question is were the changes they made to combat and other things enough to make the game good

I would happily torrent it, but my laptop is too low-spec.

Why do you hate it? I've had it for 5 years, and I like it.
games get boring so fast because of the lack of mods, graphics aren't as good as pc, and they are more expensive so I cant get as many. buying games on the ps4 just feels like I'm throwing the money away because of how quickly they get repetitive.

"hate" was an exaggeration, but I really really want to give pc a try

I've played ac2 at least 30 times, and got the platinum trophy twice. The replay value for the original ac games is huge for me. I've probably played ac brotherhood, revelations, and ac 3 just as much.

games get boring so fast because of the lack of mods, graphics aren't as good as pc, and they are more expensive so I cant get as many. buying games on the ps4 just feels like I'm throwing the money away because of how quickly they get repetitive.

"hate" was an exaggeration, but I really really want to give pc a try
I don't play newer games too much, so I usually spend $20 tops on a game. Mods might be fun to mess around with, idk, but I'll always like the main game the best.

I've played ac2 at least 30 times, and got the platinum trophy twice. The replay value for the original ac games is huge for me. I've probably played ac brotherhood, revelations, and ac 3 just as much.
I have done the same for games like fallout nv, skyrim, and the batman Arkham games, but I've been doing that for like 6 years, I just want to try something different.

if I remember correctly you have a gaming pc?

I have done the same for games like fallout nv, skyrim, and the batman Arkham games, but I've been doing that for like 6 years, I just want to try something different.

if I remember correctly you have a gaming pc?
You remember incorrectly. I use a shitty laptop to browse the internet.

I don't play newer games too much, so I usually spend $20 tops on a game. Mods might be fun to mess around with, idk, but I'll always like the main game the best.
you never get bored?
You remember incorrectly. I use a shitty laptop to browse the internet.
oh dang lol my bad

One of thr chapters in my story will be about the assassin's creed and the real history of them.

It's the best one in a LONG time. I'd suggest if

One of thr chapters in my story will be about the assassin's creed and the real history of them.
i'll definitely read then lol. when are you going to put it out?

i'll definitely read then lol. when are you going to put it out?
It'll be the third chapter. I may release the first chapter tomorrow if things goes well, so it'll be released after 2 weeks from now.

I don't really play video games anymore. I'm on a hiatus because of this site. Once I decide to stop posting, I'll probably go back to playing.
yeah that is one thing I definetly remember. you saying this sight is addicting lol

where would you rank it out of the ac games?

It’s honestly hard to compare but I’d say it’s the third best entry, right under black flag and II. It easily has the best map out of any AC game, the detail into the lore and map is gorgeous, and the blend of modern day/ is good too

It’s honestly hard to compare but I’d say it’s the third best entry, right under black flag and II. It easily has the best map out of any AC game, the detail into the lore and map is gorgeous, and the blend of modern day/ is good too
thanks for the info. I've been hearing good things about it but I wanted to make sure it wasn't just normie hype or paid reviews

The sheer amount of hostility and stupid copes I see everyday.
the hostility part is definitely true. I see incels picking on other incels and acting like other peoples flaws don't mean anything. I don't think some users here understand that girls only like you if you are attractive