Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone here have a sister?

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
Just wondering

no, seems like it would be an irl blackpill for incels.

My Sister is a Stacy. She's 16, and has had three Chad boyfriends already. I...really don't like her at all. We hardly speak to each other.

Yep, she's never been any help. Also she's older than me, 46 and bad skin from chain smoking but still gets new boyfriends and sex as easy as her teens.

yep shes a cunt.

i'm glad I don't have any siblings

She looks just like me if I shrunk 6 inches and got and got a sex change. Of course she's normie and has a bf.

i'm glad I don't have any siblings
I wish I was a single child tbh. Having siblings who are all more normie than you is suifuel.

if i did i would SNIFF her dirty socks shoes and underwear.

No, I think that if I had a sister I would be a little more NT

Yes but she is an aspie like me. My parents screwed up so bad.

I have a sister. She's a gynocentric traditionalist, and worst of all, my traditional parents support the traditional pandering to wymen bullshit that they all push on me. I suppose it isn't as bad as being raised in a feminist household though.

Yes, she’s my bestfriend and she’s just as incel as I am, my parents shouldn’t have had kids

really? your sister is an incel?
Yeah, she’s never had a bf or even kissed a boy, no friends, she just watches anime and takes classes at community college

yes. idk if she is a KHHV or not, if she isnt she did a good job of hiding it

Yeah, she’s never had a bf or even kissed a boy, no friends, she just watches anime and takes classes at community college
gotta admit i'm skeptical

I'm starting to dislike her tbh. "Wow, you barely have a jawline." "This is why you don't have a girlfriend."

I'm starting to dislike her tbh. "Wow, you barely have a jawline." "This is why you don't have a girlfriend."
Fuck that’s brutal

jfl at having a sister

just fucking lol i would rope immediately if my sibling was a sister instead of a brother.

put your dick in her mouth when she's sleeping

no balls

She actually says that to you? I'm sorry you have to live with that. JFL at these cunts who abuse their kin just because he's ugly.

I only have a normie brother. He has a gf and does okay with girls. still love him though ofc.

Fuck that’s brutal
Can't even smack her aroulike the old days being 18+ now. Fuck this cucked society.
jfl at having a sister

just fucking lol i would rope immediately if my sibling was a sister instead of a brother.

put your dick in her mouth when she's sleeping

no balls
:heybby::heybby::heybby:
She actually says that to you? I'm sorry you have to live with that. JFL at these cunts who abuse their kin just because he's ugly.

I only have a normie brother. He has a gf and does okay with girls. still love him though ofc.
Also have a normie older brother he white knights for her and my mom sometimes. I hate being the only uggo in my family

my 12 year old brother talks to girls on the phone.

i rot on here.

If I had a sister I would rape her and invite incels to join me

Yea, younger sibling. Haven't seen her since I left the house at 18, good ridance. I have a deep hatred for her (she copied everything I liked). If I talked to her today like I did back then, she easily could file verbal abuse, so I'm content being dead to her.

Yes, but I don't hold myself to the same standards as them. For obvious reasons.

Thankfully not. I'm the only child, thus I drive a Mercedes lul.

She's uglier than me tbh. She still gets attention. Jfl at equality lmao.

4.5-5/10 max. She is quite nice to people, me included, and I think is genuinely a nice person. Likes to help others, but sometimes she displays typical femoid behaviour.