Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Does anyone here have a PS4?

SoCalSuifuel

SoCalSuifuel

Death Note Makes No Sense
-
I'm thinking about getting one, it seems like it would be comfy to play online with some other incels.

I HAVE A PS4 PRO but I can't play because I have exams soon.
What games do you usually play?

Also, I'm open to getting a gaming PC if someone could tell me what the good specs are since I'm retarded.

warframe, horizon zero dawn, I wanna get god of war and spider-man, overwatch is good as well, gta, furi and other normie games,
What has the best multiplayer? I wish they would remaster Max Payne 3 or something, it had super fun multiplayer back when it came out on PS3.

If you're gonna get a rig you should get Nvidia GTX 1070 at the minimum, but you might as well wait for the next Gen in 2019. You'll need at least 16gb of ram, an intel i7 processor, preferably a hard drive and SSD. I'd get a good motherboard rather than cheap out on a micro atx board. You'll also need a highly rated power supply. I bought all my parts off amazon, just do not cheap out on any pc parts. All in all you will pay aroumd $1000 or more. Putting together a pc yourself is simple as fuck, just watch tutorials on youtube and take it one step at a time. The subreddit buildapc is great for getting information. Pcpartpicker.com is a good site to find out what you need too, you can specify what sites you want to use.

Last edited:
If you're gonna get a rig you should get Nvidia GTX 1070 at the minimum, but you might as well wait for the next Gen in 2019. You'll need at least 16gb of ram, an intel i7 processor, preferably a hard drive and SSD. I'd get a good motherboard rather than cheap out on a micro atx board. You'll also need a highly rated power supply. I bought all my parts off amazon, just do not cheap out on any pc parts. All in all you will pay aroumd $1000 or more. Putting together a pc yourself is simple as fuck, just watch tutorials on youtube and take it one step at a time. The subreddit buildapc is great for getting information. Pcpartpicker.com is a good site to find out what you need too, you can specify what sites you want to use.
Are there any websites that let you pick the parts, but they build it before mailing it to you?
don't know that game bro

What games do you play?

Are there any websites that let you pick the parts, but they build it before mailing it to you?
Yeah but you'll spend more and have to trust that they won't put the shittiest motherboard and power supply in your pc to save costs. Sites like Cyberpowerpc pull that shit all the time. I can't think of many that let you pick parts but I'd look at pre builts on best buy, newegg, costco and amazon. A lot of suppliers are trying to drop their inventories to make room for the new Nvidia graphic card gen. I can look up some more sites and drop them in an edit later

Yeah but you'll spend more and have to trust that they won't put the shittiest motherboard and power supply in your pc to save costs. Sites like Cyberpowerpc pull that shit all the time. I can't think of many that let you pick parts but I'd look at pre builts on best buy, newegg, costco and amazon. A lot of suppliers are trying to drop their inventories to make room for the new Nvidia graphic card gen. I can look up some more sites and drop them in an edit later
Thanks, I'd appreciate it. I'm sure I could put a PC together myself, I'm just incredibly lazy and would prefer not to.

Thanks, I'd appreciate it. I'm sure I could put a PC together myself, I'm just incredibly lazy and would prefer not to.
I get it, it was nerve wracking with mine being as careful as possible but I bought the same case this guy used in an hour long tutorial which made it really easy. The hardest part was installing my hyper 212 evo (do not recommend) cpu cooler which had a infuriating install process.

ps4 isnt the soylent platform, the switch is

I get it, it was nerve wracking with mine being as careful as possible but I bought the same case this guy used in an hour long tutorial which made it really easy. The hardest part was installing my hyper 212 evo (do not recommend) cpu cooler which had a infuriating install process.
Is it possible to build a good rig for 800 dollars?

Is it possible to build a good rig for 800 dollars?
If you build it yourself yeah, problem is you need to buy a bunch of addon shit like windows 10 for 80$ minimum. I spent around $940 on my rig which is decent it has a 1060 6gb but I cheaped out on the processor. You might need to go with a Ryzen processor and amd graphics crd if you can't go above $800 and they just don't haveas good reputations as intel and nvidia. I hear they're decent tho. What I would do is wait for that next gen release to come closer, you'll definitely see price drops in 2019 on older gen stuff. Here's a list of pcs https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=mh_858...w-rank&ie=UTF8&qid=1538010238&node=8588813011 and some of them are around $800 being sold by amazon, but like I said some of these companies are unreliable.

Last edited:
If you build it yourself yeah, problem is you need to buy a bunch of addon shit like windows 10 for 80$ minimum. I spent around $940 on my rig which is decent it has a 1060 6gb but I cheaped out on the processor. You might need to go with a Ryzen processor and amd graphics crd if you can't go above $800 and they just don't haveas good reputations as intel and nvidia. I hear they're decent tho. What I would do is wait for that next gen release to come closer, you'll definitely see price drops in 2019 on older gen stuff. Here's a list of pcs https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=mh_8588813011_aa_sbox_sort?rh=n:172282,n:!13900871,n:!2334091011,n:!2334122011,n:8588809011,n:8588811011,n:8588813011&sort=review-rank&ie=UTF8&qid=1538010238&node=8588813011 and some of them are around $800 being sold by amazon, but like I said some of these companies are unreliable.
I can go over, I'm just wondering what are some ways to save money. If I'm going to build it myself I'd like to avoid anything fancy looking and just get the best specs without any extra bells and whistles.
Why is amazon trying to sell me the CUK computer?
7dcfc225 4f40 425d a859 9f25bee23745 CR00970300 PT0 SX970

Last edited:
I can go over, I'm just wondering what are some ways to save money. If I'm going to build it myself I'd like to avoid anything fancy looking and just get the best specs without any extra bells and whistles.
That's the way to go its just when they advertise gaming pcs they throw a bunch of LED lights in them for some reason. You can use pcpartpicker to find out what you need heres a sample list i put together you can always go cheaper https://pcpartpicker.com/list/. Try to get a case with at least 3 fans, i actually looked up reviews for my case before i decided. You really only need 8gb of ram but 16gb does make your pc cope better with more apps on. You can specify what sites you want pcpartpicker to search so if you only want parts from amazon for the sake of convenience thats possible. Go here https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapcforme/ plst your budget and what you want to play and specify what sites you want to use and those guys will set up a good list for you

Last edited:
Don’t get one yet, it’s going to stop production at 2020 and the PS5 will be out by then.

I guarantee Sony will release one last updated model for PS4 (they did this with PS3 and released the 500GB super slim). Unless you have a game you really want to play then do it. If not just wait until 2019 summer for a announcnemsnt maybe it’s what I plan to do and buy a switch in the mean time.

Last video game I played was the Atari 2600, back in 1982.

I'm thinking about getting one, it seems like it would be comfy to play online with some other incels.
I have a ps4. I play paladins regularly. my id is ssgamer87 hit me up and we can play... you dont have to buy a new one. you can get a perfectly good one off craigslist. i got mine for 200 bucks with one controller and no hdmi. just hopped online and got one. done. btw i think the ps4 pro is a waste of money. don't go for that. a normal ps4 works perfectly well on a standard sized monitor/tv

I have a 7700k at 4.9GHz, 1.5TB of SSD storage and a 3GB HDD, 16gb of 3200MHz RAM, but I'm still stuck with a GTX 970.
I wanted to upgrade to RTX, but I didn't expect it to be this bad. The 2080 is way too expensive and it's basically a GTX 1080ti with less VRAM and some extra gimmicks I don't really care about. 2080ti is 1200 euros in my country, way too much. 2070 will be trash, basically 1080 performance with RTX gimmicks.

I have a 4K IPS freesync monitor and a 1080p 80Hz monitor as secondary so I'll probably wait for AMD Navi 7nm in 2019. Fuck Nvidia. I might even get a vega 64 instead of a 2070, but I'll probably wait for Navi.

I have a 7700k at 4.9GHz, 1.5TB of SSD storage and a 3GB HDD, 16gb of 3200MHz RAM, but I'm still stuck with a GTX 970.
I wanted to upgrade to RTX, but I didn't expect it to be this bad. The 2080 is way too expensive and it's basically a GTX 1080ti with less VRAM and some extra gimmicks I don't really care about. 2080ti is 1200 euros in my country, way too much. 2070 will be trash, basically 1080 performance with RTX gimmicks.

I have a 4K IPS freesync monitor and a 1080p 80Hz monitor as secondary so I'll probably wait for AMD Navi 7nm in 2019. Fuck Nvidia. I might even get a vega 64 instead of a 2070, but I'll probably wait for Navi.
oh yeah that RTX bullshit is a ripoff. I also want to upgrade my rig but I'll need to get a new motherboard, processor, and graphics card. Really all you need is a graphics card man othereise you're pretty set. I just don't trust AMD quality, their cards run hot and can't compete with Nvidia. I might just buy a 1080 if the next gen seems shitty.

oh yeah that RTX bullshit is a ripoff. I also want to upgrade my rig but I'll need to get a new motherboard, processor, and graphics card. Really all you need is a graphics card man othereise you're pretty set. I just don't trust AMD quality, their cards run hot and can't compete with Nvidia. I might just buy a 1080 if the next gen seems shitty.
Some of the 3rd party Vega 64 cards actually run really cool, 60-70c while also overclocked, but yeah the reference AMD vega cards run hot which is why no one wants them. I don't really have a preference for either AMD or Nvidia, but since I have a freesync monitor I might just get a powercolor vega 64 red devil for now and upgrade in late 2019 once 7nm comes out.

The vega cards also come with AC Odyssey, Strange Brigade and some other game.

Last edited: