Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Does anyone here have a Nintendo Switch?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
If so, are you satisfied with it?

:feelshehe:

I would like to play the new pokemon but
I dont do soy

@StormlitAqua

No, but I'm gonna get one for Metroid Prime 4
1516270342001.png

No, I'm done with gaming tbh or at least with playing new games

I don't have enough money atm to waste it on consoles like the switch. If I had a shit load of money I might get it but if not its not really worth the investment.

I don't have enough money atm to waste it on consoles like the switch. If I had a shit load of money I might get it but if not its not really worth the investment.
tbh

>obligatory soy comment: :soy::soy:

Yes but only two games :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I bought a switch a few months after it released, and I am satisfied with it for the most part. Like all Nintendo consoles, if you go in with the right mindset about what you're getting, you'll be happy. You get their consoles to play your 2 or so 1st-party exclusive games every year, most of which are very high quality. I currently only own 3 games for it (BOTW, Odyssey, and 5ma5h), and would give them a 7.5, 8.5, and 8.75 respectively.

I am very excited for SMT5 which will come out for it some time next year. Also, there is a new katamari game that came out that I might buy.

I don't have any of the newer gaming consoles

mario = nintendo;
nintendo = soy;
Therefore Mario = Soy, QED.

I can remember this reddit post where some jerk had posted that his wife's boyfriend had bought him a nintendo switch. I had a laugh attack when I saw that :lul::lul: These reddit cucks are pure comedy

I can remember this reddit post where some jerk had posted that his wife's boyfriend had bought him a nintendo switch. I had a laugh attack when I saw that :lul::lul: These reddit cucks are pure comedy
This one? This is the classic one. The archetypal soy cuck. :feelskek:
489053E7 BF15 483B BD10 7B43430562FF

A fake not so far from reality.