Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone here have a looksmax account?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Is it only Chads on that forum? Are most people not virgins? I wanna make an account to ask for some advice but Im afraid I will be bullied cause Im incel

You better make account to troll those chad degenerates. I'm tired and no in mood to do that. Would like to kill me some nice chad right now, but I am no wealthy patrician in times of slavery, and cannot buy chad slave for torturing :<

hardly any chads there

it has a lot of incels as well as banned users from here

@Weed is a mod on Looksmax and bans incel shamers.

@Weed is a mod on Looksmax and bans incel shamers.

Hell probably perma me instantly, Ive called him a fakecel at least a thousand times

Overall it seems like I wouldnt fit in, every time I feel like I wanna make an account I visit there and realize that everyone is not only NT and avimaxxed but also that theyre all sexhavers

Im too high inhib

Hell probably perma me instantly, Ive called him a fakecel at least a thousand times

Overall it seems like I wouldnt fit in, every time I feel like I wanna make an account I visit there and realize that everyone is not only NT and avimaxxed but also that theyre all sexhavers

Im too high inhib
Weed has had sex in the past I heard but that was awhile ago. He is incel now because he hasn’t had any type of positive female attention in a long time.

Weed has had sex in the past I heard but that was awhile ago. He is incel now because he hasn’t had any type of positive female attention in a long time.

Of course he has, just be white never fails

The thing is if youre not a virgin you cant be incel

If you have sex once you can do it multiple times

Of course he has, just be white never fails

The thing is if youre not a virgin you cant be incel

If you have sex once you can do it multiple times
Sex becomes harder to get with age.

Looksmax is great for looksmaxxing advices but there's more sexhavers and chads than the average steam group so no

That forum is more autistic than this one, if that's possible.

@Insomniac is there :feelstrash:

never got around to making an account there, but what else is there to learn? its lookism v2 in my eyes

average looksmax users lol

A female wrote it if I remember correctly.

I have one but I don’t post there really

Im too high inhib
most of them are actually lying, inceldom is already an usual problem in every population boyo.

Yeah, he is lol
I am asking because of the ''honorary'' ethnic thing, basically he isn't ethnic, but he isn't white apparently, if he is black he can't complain about race. The only option is that he is Asian but I doubt it

I am asking because of the ''honorary'' ethnic thing, basically he isn't ethnic, but he isn't white apparently, if he is black he can't complain about race. The only option is that he is Asian but I doubt it
white trucel=honorary ethnic

I have one. Looksmax, I enjoy being there, but it's probably like poison over there. There is regular fighting and mogging.

He’s trolling

No, i try to stay away from that place tbh, only makes me feel even more inferior ngl.

I don't have a looksmax account but I plan on getting one in the future if I can.

i dont have one but might joint one of these days depending if more users from here get banned and start posting there

Looksmaxcel checking in

I have one but rarely use it