Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone here have a job that pays more than 50K a year?

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
If I made that much I'd buy a 2018 ridgeline and a new mirrorless camera.

Yes just chase the green paper, who’s a good goy

Seriously though, it all depends on what you can do and what you’re willing to put up with. Very few jobs that pay 50k are easy to just walk into unless you’re doing some very strenuous and unpleasant labor

Yes just chase the green paper, who’s a good goy
View attachment 108762
Seriously though, it all depends on what you can do and what you’re willing to put up with. Very few jobs that pay 50k are easy to just walk into unless you’re doing some very strenuous and unpleasant labor
If I have to work my ass off just to make a measly 50k then I rather ldar at home and leech off the government.

If I have to work my ass off just to make a measly 50k then I rather ldar at home and leech off the government.
I suspected as much but then again why toil for a life you hate

There was a rich guy here who made multiple threads about how money doesn't attract women anymore. He said he ears good money on his job. Don't remember his username though.

There was a rich guy here who made multiple threads about how money doesn't attract women anymore. He said he ears good money on his job. Don't remember his username though.
I believe it. I have a bluepill aspie friend who makes almost 50k but still can't get bitches.

No,but I'm aiming for that.

I guess hi name was @Red Pill Rage

I make less than $20k

Women make their own money anymore anyway. It’s easy for them to get into high paying, low labor jobs due to the “women are wonderful” effect. Women outnumber men in college now. Some chicks can make thousands a month just selling nudes, or just lewds like that one UK bitch that makes over $3000 a month.

Making $100k or more puts you in the top 9% of Americans. Most people make like $35k a year.

I dont work bruh. I dont chase money tbh

Women make their own money anymore anyway. It’s easy for them to get into high paying, low labor jobs due to the “women are wonderful” effect.
Those dirty cunts can't do any real jobs men have to in order to earn that kind of money. They'd be selling ass in the street if it weren't for their government and socially enforced pussy passes.

Last edited:
I make less than $20k

Women make their own money anymore anyway. It’s easy for them to get into high paying, low labor jobs due to the “women are wonderful” effect. Women outnumber men in college now. Some chicks can make thousands a month just selling nudes, or just lewds like that one UK bitch that makes over $3000 a month.

Making $100k or more puts you in the top 9% of Americans. Most people make like $35k a year.

I'm too lazy but I could list off 5+ women I know or are related to who make over $100k and they are low IQ as fuck. One failed the exam to get certified for the job 3 times in a place where it is not even hard.

I knew a guy who passed the exam easily on his first try in the hardest state and he could NEVER find work. He was normie tier as well.

No bro, I don't wagecuck at all.

@blackcel

i think

Yes, I think most people over the age of 25 make ~50k....

Are you in the US? I have an internship lined up for this summer and theyre paying me more than that

That's if some fat cunt running a cuckservative government tells you that "the best social program is a JOB" while she did bjs and fs for $ in her early 20s before she was a fat, horrid cunt.

No, but I'm planning on making a significant amount of money by the beginning of next year with real estate and money I'll be acquiring from selling off some property.

I’m a STEMcel for now. I hope I can as long as I don’t drop out

No. I don't even make half of that.

Im part of the Rothschild family

No bro no. I wish.

I'm 56, make $20,000 /yr.

If I worked with my uncle for the whole year instead of only the summer I'd easily be making over 50k. The money I earn every week ranges from $800-2000 depending on the installation or repair we do.

2 days ago we worked on this resturaunt and they let us have this beer mixer for free without knowing the value of it. The damn thing is worth $15,000 and they didnt even know it. JFL

I was on my way to make 50k/yr. At least that was my earning potential. 45k-60k annually
Then Obama came into office and passed some bills that tore that shit to half so now I make half of what I could have been making
I would be a lot angrier if I had degrees and other shit like my fellow coworkers but I barely finished high school and didn't do shit in college so I'm not that heartbroken as others though it still does sting.

Any artistcels here with experience with 3d computer graphics and animation?

4166 $ per month. In Euro it would be 3734,35 Euro per month. Most men today do not get that much money anymore. You have to earn 25 Euro in an hour to get a monthly income of 3750 Euro (7,5 hour work in today). Seriously, who get that much money in Germany anymore? Most men are nothing but working drones in a physical job environment with little salary.
By the way. If I work for 7 hours+, my income for a year would be 16800 Euro+. But if I work for 5,5 hours my monthly income would be 1100 Euro and in a year it would be 13200 Euro. Life as a man is a joke.

I'm too lazy but I could list off 5+ women I know or are related to who make over $100k and they are low IQ as fuck. One failed the exam to get certified for the job 3 times in a place where it is not even hard.

That is fucking infuriating.

Last edited:
I don't have a job unfortunately but I'll be applying for summer jobs once school is over.

100% NEET here.

If I made that much I'd buy a 2018 ridgeline and a new mirrorless camera.

save / invest all your money

economy is going to get A LOT worse in the future, especially for incels

Unless he goes to thailand that is.

save / invest all your money

economy is going to get A LOT worse in the future, especially for incels
You can make money with a good quality camera and a truck.