Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone here find the existence of universe in the first place as mind boggling and unbelievable?

H

HotdogFux

It's ovER
-
Think of it.
All the little molecules we are made of now all of them - helium, carbon , hydrogen were formed during the first few seconds after big bang itself. Then it took 300 million years for those gases to cool down and aggregate into another masses. All of us started as a primordial mass of organic soup on Earth 's ocean which for unknown reasons evolved into prokaryotes (microscopic small primitive beings - first cellular life on Earth) then the fishes came then some stoopid fish decided to walk out of water ....it took another billion years then for homo sapiens to be evolved from apes...

BUT WHY?

WHAT IS THE POINT OF IT ALL?
HOW WOULD IT MATTER IF PROKARYOTES NEVER EVOLVED INTO HUMANS?
THERE ARE TRILLIONS OF OTHER GALAXIES OUT THERE WITH GOD KNOWS HOW MANY OTHER INTELLIGENT LIFE SPECIES....

Not mindboggling to me, I made it all. You should be thanking me for your existence. :feelzez:

Yes. It's overwhelming to think about. Why this reality, and why the one of this nature?

I just think about the future. The universe will last trillions of trillions of years and everything that has happened in humanity will be meaningless and worthless.
People like Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla and Albert Jewstein will be as important as an ant.

Think of it.
All the little molecules we are made of now all of them - helium, carbon , hydrogen were formed during the first few seconds after big bang itself. Then it took 300 million years for those gases to cool down and aggregate into another masses. All of us started as a primordial mass of organic soup on Earth 's ocean which for unknown reasons evolved into prokaryotes (microscopic small primitive beings - first cellular life on Earth) then the fishes came then some stoopid fish decided to walk out of water ....it took another billion years then for homo sapiens to be evolved from apes...

BUT WHY?

THERE ARE TRILLIONS OF OTHER GALAXIES OUT THERE WITH GOD KNOWS HOW MANY OTHER INTELLIGENT LIFE SPECIES....
exists because it does, nothingness does not exist because it is nothing. (sorry, I am not good with cemantics to explain it) but there is nothing interesting about it, and life does not serve any purpose, it is just the consequence of randomness.

Sometimes but I always point to the singularity theory which states everything used to be an infinite singularity I wonder what promoted the Big Bang from the singularity though

exists because it does, nothingness does not exist because it is nothing. (sorry, I am not good with cemantics to explain it) but there is nothing interesting about it, and life does not serve any purpose, it is just the consequence of randomness.
I’m assuming you’re a nihilist

What i find more amazing is that it will be all gone at some point, like it never existed

Think of it.

BUT WHY?

only god knows

what is life universe GIF

I just think about the future. The universe will last trillions of trillions of years and everything that has happened in humanity will be meaningless and worthless.
People like Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla and Albert Jewstein will be as important as an ant.
you won't have to wait trillions of years, artificial intelligences will quickly outpace humankind in the next decades
all the crap that isaac newton discovered and all the michelangelo's paintings will be low iq crap in contrast to what an AI will be able to do

Last edited:
Basically, but honestly, the really mind boggling thins is thinking what was there before there was this universe in the first place, why the universe appeared out of whatever was there before, and why it works the exact way it works:fuk:.

This exact reason is why I don't care about making a difference in the world

then the fishes came then some stoopid fish decided to walk out of water

i'd rather believe in Adam and Eve than that made up nonsense

Basically, but honestly, the really mind boggling thins is thinking what was there before there was this universe in the first place, why the universe appeared out of whatever was there before, and why it works the exact way it works:fuk:.
Look up singularity theory

Look up singularity theory
I know about that, I meant thinking about stuff such as why the singularity even popped into existence in the first place, what dimensional hyperspace it happened in, where that dimensional hyperspace came from and why it works the way it works and so on.

Really puts things in perspective doesn't it....

In 10 billion years from now , the sun in our solar system would stop burning that means our solar system would pretty much cease to exist but that wouldn't mean jack shit to the universe at large....

all of humanity and it's trace would just go away like poof ! and it won't matter shit.

pretty nhilistic but true

for this question its best to listen to what cosmologists have to say imo

i like deepak chopra's and others take on the subject

there are lots of theories as to what the underlying structure of the universe is as far as the planck scale (or whats underneath the planck scale).

twistor theory, string theory, quantum hologram, quantum consciousness, torsion, etc...

arvin ash's channel is very good:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5dy-NtVeF0

Last edited:
for this question its best to listen to what cosmologists have to say imo

i like deepak chopra's and others take on the subject

there are lots of theories as to what the underlying structure of the universe is as far as the planck scale (or whats underneath the planck scale).

twistor theory, string theory, quantum hologram, quantum consciousness, torsion, etc...
i don't think i have the iq to understand half the theories tbh

It's so unlikely that we even exist. It took around 9 Billion years for earth to exist, and it took 800 MILLION years for life to start existing on this planet after it was formed.

What was there before the universe came to be? That's such a scary question to ask. All of this matter must have come from some place.

The most retarded theory lol you arent a molecule but gods creation

The most retarded theory lol you arent a molecule but gods creation
You aren't a molecule jfl all of us are made up of molecules dude you,me ,the bloody phone you used to type this retarded take, the stars.

This is like irrefutable with proof what r u on about

Not mindboggling to me, I made it all. You should be thanking me for your existence. :feelzez:
You forgot the part where i made you :feelzez:

Think of it.

BUT WHY?

No point but what you make it, I suppose

You aren't a molecule jfl all of us are made up of molecules dude you,me ,the bloody phone you used to type this retarded take, the stars.

This is like irrefutable with proof what r u on about
You still have no proof but made up words

People like Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Immanuel Kant, Schopenhauer will be as important as an ant.
This is what all the great philosophers believe.
It takes deep introspection to reach that level of thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back