Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone here enjoy wearing masks?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
Obviously masks can’t hide your eye area or hairline, but they can cover up a good amount of your lower third and midface. When I go to school or public places I’ll wear one out of habit. Even if most around me aren’t I’ll still wear one since it hides my worst facial features. Most of my acne scarring is also covered which is helps me with my insecurities.

Yes and no, no because most of those shitty blue masks can't fit around my lower face. People can still see the outlines of my subhumanity

yea my nose is terrible i like wearing the masks

I feel so much more confident out in public wearing a mask because I hate the bottom section of my face the most out of my whole body. It’s a shame the state I live in masks are no longer mandatory no one wears them.

Didn’t see your thread. My jawline isn’t the greatest either but Its far from my worst facial flaw. I wish my state had stricter mask mandates so everyone had to wear one.
Yes and no, no because most of those shitty blue masks can't fit around my lower face. People can still see the outlines of my subhumanity
I have a narrow face so they cover about 2/3 of it. My nose and midface is completely hidden luckily.
yea my nose is terrible i like wearing the masks
Same boat, brother.

I feel so much more confident out in public wearing a mask because I hate the bottom section of my face the most out of my whole body. It’s a shame the state I live in masks are no longer mandatory no one wears them.
stacies and chads should have masks stitched onto their faces to cover their jawlines

stacies and chads should have masks stitched onto their faces to cover their jawlines
We need affirmative action for ugly people. I’m gonna have to pay out of pocket to escape my subhumanity. I despise everyone with a good jawline.

I have a fear that getting "undeserved" positive attention with a mask on would end up making me more depressed because it would be a direct confirmation that my mouth and jaw are turly are disgusting and make people resent me.

It's cool for a moment but it's hell if you work and have to use it for hours on end.

No i cant show off my :chad: jaw

Never worn one tbhlossus

hard to breathe and leaving marks on my nose

hard to breathe
No, I get panic attacks very easily and breathe heavily whenever that happens: a mask only interferes in getting me to calm down and breathe properly.

It also hurts my ears because I wear glasses and headphones on top.

No, I get panic attacks very easily and breathe heavily whenever that happens: a mask only interferes in getting me to calm down and breathe properly.

It also hurts my ears because I wear glasses and headphones on top.
Weird, mask makes me hard to breathe
anyway good know to masks are working in some areas at least

No cause it's uncomfortable especially if sweaty + beardcel

No cause it's uncomfortable especially if sweaty + beardcel
I wish I could grow a beard like my dad, I grow a little bit of stubble and a mustache but I shave it. I have some acne scarring on my cheek which killed some of the roots so even If I hopped on minoxidil it would still look patchy.

Obviously masks can’t hide your eye area or hairline, but they can cover up a good amount of your lower third and midface. When I go to school or public places I’ll wear one out of habit. Even if most around me aren’t I’ll still wear one since it hides my worst facial features. Most of my acne scarring is also covered which is helps me with my insecurities.
They are kind of annoying when it comes to breathing but you get used to it

Going out (to work, the grocery store, etc) just feels so much more calmer when you know that nobody is watching your face

I'm definitely going to keep wearing my mask when this whole COVID thing is over, normies will probably keep doing it for style, I'll be doing it for convenience

I have a fear that getting "undeserved" positive attention with a mask on would end up making me more depressed because it would be a direct confirmation that my mouth and jaw are turly are disgusting and make people resent me.
proof that personality is a meme:bluepill::soy:

They are kind of annoying when it comes to breathing but you get used to it

Going out (to work, the grocery store, etc) just feels so much more calmer when you know that nobody is watching your face
I feel the exact same way, I get really self conscious if people single me out or stare at me.
I'm definitely going to keep wearing my mask when this whole COVID thing is over, normies will probably keep doing it for style, I'll be doing it for convenience
Based, I might splurge on a designer mask.

Yes. I have severe social anxiety and generally cover my body for comfort.

ngl I wish I could hide not just my face but my entire body. I hope we get hit with a more deadly strain of covid so everyone can go outside wearing hazmat suits.

yes, cause my ugliness is covered and women don't seem as repulsed by me.

It covers my horrible jaw but it’s really hard to breathe for me at least , most normies breath cuz they are aliens

ngl I wish I could hide not just my face but my entire body. I hope we get hit with a more deadly strain of covid so everyone can go outside wearing hazmat suits.
:feelskek:

Yeah without doubt the worst part of my face is my jaw (not the only), I really enjoying masks

My jaw isn't good but I just hate breathing in masks. I don't even think I'm actually helping anyone wearing one so just don't.

I partially enjoy the privacy of masks but can't fully embrace it like a lot of you do to glasses foggin up

I do and I'll probably keep wearing them after the pandemic.

Fuck you public cameras with face recognition