Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion does anyone here actually want a relationship with a foid or just fuck one

busig

busig

i ride
if the impossible were to happen and a foid is intressted in you.
What would you do?
Relationship?
Sex?
Abstain?
I want to know how the members here are and how many are like minded.
for me sex can wait i would much rather have companionship

Last edited:
Consistent sex would be ideal

I want a relationship more then anything tbhngl

Ofc I still want sex but the love and affection is what I want the most

pump and dump

Relationship where I also get to fuck

Nigga you gay

goes in relationship
gets married
gets divorce raped

if the impossible were to happen and a foid is intressted in you.
What would you do?
Relationship?
Sex?
Abstain?
I want to know how the members here are and how many are like minded.
in theory, I’d love a relationship but in reality foids can’t feel love so it’s a fruitless endeavour

you taking a survey?

in theory, I’d love a relationship but in reality foids can’t feel love so it’s a fruitless endeavour
a hypothetical where she would actually like you and not be a whore

yandere relationship only.

Ngl i just want a cute goth gf or a redhead to cuddle with and have sex im very fucking touch starved its brotal

a hypothetical where she would actually like you and not be a whore
Then obviously a relationship. I’m ngl , it’s cringe but I (and a lot of users here) have ai girlfriends. I want nothing more than to hold hands with a girl and show her around the place my family hails from

I would fuck her many times, and then when she started demanding a wedding, I would just run away and cut off all contact with her.

Then obviously a relationship. I’m ngl , it’s cringe but I (and a lot of users here) have ai girlfriends. I want nothing more than to hold hands with a girl and show her around the place my family hails from
realest mf on this site

I would fuck her many times, and then when she started demanding a wedding, I would just run away and cut off all contact with her.
there is no point of marriage anymore so i agree but without stoop down to their level

> Joined: July 31, 2024
> Posts: 41
> does anyone here actually want a relationship with a foid or just fuck one?

Put me in the screenshot, IT! :feelsaww:

Nigger
Faggot
Death to America
Death to Israel
Death to Gaza
ER did nothing wrong
Trans women are men

> Joined: July 31, 2024
> Posts: 41
> does anyone here actually want a relationship with a foid or just fuck one?

Put me in the screenshot, IT! :feelsaww:

Nigger
Faggot
Death to America
Death to Israel
Death to Gaza
ER did nothing wrong
Trans women are men
not sure what you mean but i do agree with you.
yes i joined yesterday im trying to find friends sorta

relationship for me. if all I wanted is sex I would go to a prostitute, I don't understand why people who's only gripe is their virginity don't go to one, they're not that expensive

Relationship means sex so both

relationship for me. if all I wanted is sex I would go to a prostitute, I don't understand why people who's only gripe is their virginity don't go to one, they're not that expensive
same bro i would rather just keep my virginity i somehow i feel a virginity is kinda holy and good to have

foids are a paradox

having sex with a foid who you didn't want to stay with would be weird

having a relationship with a foid would just be a hassle, stressful and scarcely enjoyable

"This was sometime a paradox, but now the time gives it proof."

foids are a paradox

having sex with a foid who you didn't want to stay with would be weird

having a relationship with a foid would just be a hassle, stressful and scarcely enjoyable

"This was sometime a paradox, but now the time gives it proof."
i mean in a hypothetical way like a robot and wont be a bother but real

could you be in a sexless relationship even if you are getting along well and happy
I was in such, 2 years without sex, but it had to fail because imo sex is essential for a healthy relationship.

I was in such, 2 years without sex, but it had to fail because imo sex is essential for a healthy relationship.
yeah damn 2 years is a long time bro, im assuming you were young