Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does anyone here actually enjoy playing Assassins Creed?

opioidcel

opioidcel

5'9 3.5/10 brain damaged cel
every fucking installment story has the most normgroid story ever full of redditor tropes and its juts so fucking bland and if that werent bad enough the writing is so fucking cringe inducing

but story aside which imo is forgivable if they can at least make a game which is fun to play but thats just so not true wtf like every single ac game has the same fucking gameplay which would be fun if the combat had been even half decent in a single one of them but its just so fucking bland brah like tap this when the enemy attacks like what is that elementary school bullshit

the missions and quests are fucking boring, trail this guy for 20 real life minutes also we made it so its impossible for you to walk at the same pace as him

parkour mechanics might be fun but its the same shit regurgitated again and again theyve not done shit to change or reinvent it besides creating new animations since ac 3

the only genunely good thing this game does is the world building i mean the recreations of historical cities genuinely does look good most of the time but bro you can see the world in 20 mins theres shit to do in it and no way to actually interact with npcs

shit game mang

The ones i enjoy are AC1 and the Ezio ones

every fucking installment story has the most normgroid story ever full of redditor tropes and its juts so fucking bland and if that werent bad enough the writing is so fucking cringe inducing

but story aside which imo is forgivable if they can at least make a game which is fun to play but thats just so not true wtf like every single ac game has the same fucking gameplay which would be fun if the combat had been even half decent in a single one of them but its just so fucking bland brah like tap this when the enemy attacks like what is that elementary school bullshit

the missions and quests are fucking boring, trail this guy for 20 real life minutes also we made it so its impossible for you to walk at the same pace as him

parkour mechanics might be fun but its the same shit regurgitated again and again theyve not done shit to change or reinvent it besides creating new animations since ac 3

the only genunely good thing this game does is the world building i mean the recreations of historical cities genuinely does look good most of the time but bro you can see the world in 20 mins theres shit to do in it and no way to actually interact with npcs

shit game mang
seems to be mass produced trash that comes out every couple years now the goy slop of video games

I've only ever beaten the original and Rogue. They weren't bad but they're not really my genre of games tbh. Might play Unity too eventually since i got it for free from Ubishits after Notre Dame burned down

I've only ever beaten the original and Rogue. They weren't bad but they're not really my genre of games tbh. Might play Unity too eventually since i got it for free from Ubishits after Notre Dame burned down
went downhill after brotherhood

I did i liked playing AC1 (kinda), 2, Brotherhood/Revelations, 4 and Origins.

I played asssain creeds 4

Assassins creed has always been shit

The only Assasin's creed i enjoyed was Black Flag, might need to play it again :feelshehe::feelshmm:

Not since the Ezio games and maybe Black Flag a bit.

looks like open world overload to me. not interested

Every game is excellent up until Rogue.

That's where it should have Ended.

I'm playing Black Flag now and while very fun at the beginning I can't see the moment to finish it. Way too repetitive with the naval battles needed for grinding materials, missions with the same structure (follow this guy, listen to the conversation, kill this guy) and I found it quite buggy too. Also it's a collecthaton with way too many types of items to collect such as bottles, animus fragments, treasure chests, stones, etc.

Assassin's creed 3 will always my favorite. Although revelations holds a special place in my heart. :feelscomfy:

Never played one

Assassins creed but the game isn't even about assassins :feelshmm:. I did like Black Flag, but it's retarded how it has nothing to do with the title of the game. You even kill an Assassin at the very start of the game as a low iq pirate with no real combat experience.

The series has been shit slop for years

Sad how far it fell

shit game mang
If you look at the company its full of libby soyboys and foids