Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does anyone have this as well?

Urekkim

Urekkim

ThisLifeIsBoringcel
-
It has happend to me a lot lately.

Randomly I just zone out, questioning what the fuck am I doing. The things I normally do & see suddenly becomes somewhat unknown if that makes sense.

And sometimes when I look in the mirror, Im not even looking at me. Its like im staring at a another person, another human being.

Its a weird fucking thing.

Nigger syndrome, nothing to really get worried about.

You just described me, verbatim

Yeah I have been dealing with this for quite some time I’m actually surprised that you’re just now experiencing it considering your join-date

Yeah I have been dealing with this for quite some time I’m actually surprised that you’re just now experiencing it considering your join-date
Its definitely not the first time. Just finally have put it to words and also realising the numerous times I've experienced it over the years.

Its definitely not the first time. Just finally have put it to words and also realising the numerous times I've experienced it over the years.
Ah I see .. yep

It sometimes happens to me, usually just before falling asleep or shortly after waking up.

Out of body experience? Yeah i had happen to me a couple of times.