Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does anyone have this article from braincels?

fuck_ITcucks

fuck_ITcucks

The only thing I could do was even the score
-
I can't find it bc google chrome doesn't keep my browse history old entries for some reason...

But basically there's this article that was posted to braincels, from a dumb foid who was responding to a question that another foid sent to her, and she was trying to be bluepilled but accidentally slipped a giga blackpill.

Basically, the foid asked her what to do bc she had been fucking chads through college every weekend, but her boyfriend was a virgin and a nerd and he was upset about that. The foid writing the blog responded that he should learn that the past is in the past etc, just bluepilled shit, BUT, at some point, she said: "since you're settling down..." JFL how did she know they were settling down? :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: she assumed it bc the guy was ugly, which in itself proves the blackpill and everything we say about betabuxing.

Images

It's a figure of speech sweaty