Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does anyone have the original picture of the Blackpill?

SnakeBarrier

SnakeBarrier

General Believer in the Blackpill
-
Like the blackpill that we use on this forum.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

@khafail it's over for graycels

Jesus Christ, I was hoping to modify the image in photoshop for my own purposes.

Postmogged so hard you're forcing yourself to ascend? Jfl

lmao doubt it'd make much difference. It would take me months to get out of officer...just way too invested in vidya and gym. At this rate he'll postmog you too soon enough :feelsohh:

This is what I get for simply asking if anyone had a picture of the blackpill saved on their computers. It turns into a circlejerking thread involving their ranks and post counts.

This is what I get for simply asking if anyone had a picture of the blackpill saved on their computers. It turns into a circlejerking thread involving their ranks and post counts.
Graycel, do you drink too much coffee ? Stop drinking so much bro...it's bad for you.

Go Tim McVeigh

Nah, I barely drink coffee. Thanks for calling me Tim McVeigh, at least some people will be scared of my 'terrorist' actions.

lmao doubt it'd make much difference. It would take me months to get out of officer...just way too invested in vidya and gym. At this rate he'll postmog you too soon enough :feelsohh:
If you turboshitpostmax you can change ranks in a week or two

>tfw people compare me to terrorists

I-Its beautiful.

206 posts in less than a day? Is this BP101?

No idea who BP101 is, tell me. I'm curious now.

Oh no, people are starting to notice.

Remy, don't tell them.

I don't have what it takes...I'd fail at shitposting too

It's over
Tbh I posted so much I cant even change my rank right now because i haven't been registered long enough :lul:

Tbh I posted so much I cant even change my rank right now because i haven't been registered long enough :lul:

lol I was wondering why you were still an officer...didn't know it took join dates into consideration

It's easy bro. You learn as you go

jfl @ thinking i'd excel at something