Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone have one feature that completely destroys their looks

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Saw my reflection and cried
★★★★★
For me it's my midface/nose. If my nose midface was just 1 inch longer I would've never found this forum tbh. It takes me from being a normie 5/10 to 0/10 gigatruecel

Face only

Last edited:
My nose is partially crooked from boxing. Will get it fixed when I’m im30. Other than that my height mainly.

My existence alone screams "subhumanity, subhumanity"

Just your midface and nose make you incel? :feelswhere:

I can't say it's just one feature, really; a conglomeration of many are usually what makes incel. :feelsclown:

My height pretty obliterates me as a 5'4 turbomanlet.

My worst part about my face would probably be my lower third.

Just your midface and nose make you incel? :feelswhere:
Height is a contributing factor as well but doesn't matter that much irl tbh. I've seen recessed manlets with gfs

Weak narrow jaw, ramus, and chin. @Zer0/∞

I have two. Being 5'3" and having a 4-inch dick.

Yes I'm a manlet

Face only nigga
Should have put that in the title. For my face the feature that ruins my looks is my undeveloped tiny chin. I've seen foids shorter than me with a bigger chin :feelsrope:

One of my eyes is significantly larger than the other one which gives my face a very uncanny look

Should have put that in the title. For my face the feature that ruins my looks is my undeveloped tiny chin. I've seen foids shorter than me with a bigger chin :feelsrope:
At least small chin is kinda fixable. I have to live with my midface my entire life
One of my eyes is significantly larger than the other one which gives my face a very uncanny look
Over

If my lower jaw was longer by only a few centimeters I could have been a 6/10 HTN
But my short jaw combined with the rest of my bad features puts me in the sub4 category :feelsrope:

Asymmetric 3/10 face (mostly nose).

No, it's mostly a combination of different factors, rather than just one big one. My big ones are below average height, receded chin, weak jawline, fat cheeks/buccal pads, weak cheekbones, partially prey eyes, small wrists, and gay alien skull. Oh and also my huge fucking nose.