Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone have any questions about how teens are and what they're doing in this hypergamous era?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I feel like I could give some insight for those who are interested.

Foids are banging Chads only. Or normies are simping if they're not incels. Also foids are fucking older dudes such as Chads off tinder or their drug dealers.

Right?

we dont need to education
hey teacher leave these youngcels alone

I'm 20 so i'm pretty out of touch
lay it on me

Foids are banging Chads only. Or normies are simping if they're not incels. Also foids are fucking older dudes such as Chads off tinder or their drug dealers.

Right?
I'm guessing your basing this off things I've said before, but yeah those are a part of it.
I'm 20 so i'm pretty out of touch
lay it on me
Pretty much what personality said but I don't really know how to go in depth without a specific question. But as an example there is a chad with two girlfriends at my high school.

I'm pretty sure we all know by this point.

I don't think it's that different from when I was in highschool except for social media. It's always been degenerate.

Honestly, I feel bad for this new generation of teens. They live in a world where all of their female peers are exposed to edgy gigachads on TikTok, and the only way they can try to compete is to jestermaxx live on camera for the whole world to see.

Looking back, growing up with hi-5, facebook and twitter doesn't seem so bad right now.

Honestly, I feel bad for this new generation of teens. They live in a world where all of their female peers are exposed to edgy gigachads on TikTok, and the only way they can try to compete is to jestermaxx live on camera for the whole world to see.

Looking back, growing up with hi-5, facebook and twitter doesn't seem so bad right now.
There was these girls in the middle of the hallway one time twerking for a tiktok video and they were blocking the hallway.

Are the religious zoomer foids as bad as the athiest/agnostic ones

There was these girls in the middle of the hallway one time twerking for a tiktok video and they were blocking the hallway.
Sorry you have to deal with that shit.

Don't worry, probably only a few more years till college, where you hear about everyone banging anyone except you (my class had exactly 0 girls without boyfriends). And then go straight to wageslaving for +50 years. At least, that's exactly what's happening to me. Hope some based future generation manages to break the cycle.

What do you know about them?
That they frequently attention whore on tik tok, instagram, and Snapchat
go to parties to get drunk/high while hooking up with chad.

OBLIGATORY: DAILY REMINDER

THIS STATISTIC IS LIKELY UNDER PRESENTED AND WORSE OF TODAY AND ESPECIALLY FOR GEN Z.
MOST OF OUR GENERATION IS ROTTMAXXING NEVER FORGET.
Yes, yes they are.
Christian foids take cock up all 3 holes and pray to God the next day to negate their sins :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Its fucking comical tbh

There is no religious zoomers. The girls might say they go to church but they never actually believe whats being preached.
Sorry you have to deal with that shit.

Don't worry, probably only a few more years till college, where you hear about everyone banging anyone except you (my class had exactly 0 girls without boyfriends). And then go straight to wageslaving for +50 years. At least, that's exactly what's happening to me. Hope some based future generation manages to break the cycle.
I honestly think most guys by then will still be virgins or at least single.
That they frequently attention whore on tik tok, instagram, and Snapchat
go to parties to get drunk/high while hooking up with chad.
Those are the girls, I meant the guys.
View attachment 246592

THIS STATISTIC IS LIKELY UNDER PRESENTED AND WORSE OF TODAY AND ESPECIALLY FOR GEN Z.
Trust me it's just as bad if not worse. There is only one normie with a girlfriend at my high school and the rest of the normies are virgins or single.

Last edited:
I feel both sorry and optimistic for your generation. I have a feeling your generation will be the vanguard that ushers in a new blackpilled era.
At least, that's exactly what's happening to me. Hope some based future generation manages to break the cycle.
We'll be the ones to break it brocel. We will replace foids.

Right?
foids are baning some high tier normies, sometimes you see outliers (very rarely), foids are still hypergamous, but cant date gigachads or chads only what is available in school. The most good looking guy in my school was a chadlite so all the foids orbited him.

foids are baning some high tier normies, sometimes you see outliers (very rarely), foids are still hypergamous, but cant date gigachads or chads only what is available in school. The most good looking guy in my school was a chadlite so all the foids orbited him.
sub6 strikes again

I feel both sorry and optimistic for your generation. I have a feeling your generation will be the vanguard that ushers in a new blackpilled era.

We'll be the ones to break it brocel. We will replace foids.
Right now it's seems like a mixture of three types. Simps, guys who genuinely hate women due to mistreatment and guys who are just depressed due to them knowing how bad things are.

guys who genuinely hate women due to mistreatment and guys who are just depressed due to them knowing how bad things are.
We need to make every noncucked male in the school the first category. Sadness and depression must turn to anger and action.

All the religious foids pretend to love God, have Bible/Qur'an verses in their bio, but it's just a way to deflect ugly dudes. Ugly guy: "Hey what's up" "Religious" Foid: Not interested I'm religious. I know a girl who wears a necklace with "Allah" in Arabic as the pendant, but she hit up one of the Chads in my school offering a threesome

Last edited:
If you did not grow up in the era where you teachers told you not to put your face, address, phone number, name, location on the internet, then it is over for you. When corporations started to de anonymize you it was the end of the internet. That was when the Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, Tic Toc, Tumbler allowed women to be the biggest whores possible.

There is no religious zoomers. The girls might say they go to church but they never actually believe whats being preached.

I honestly think most guys by then will still be virgins or at least single.

Those are the girls, I meant the guys.

Trust me it's just as bad if not worse. There is only one normie with a girlfriend at my high school and the rest of the normies are virgins or single.
80-90% of my mates that graduated HS graduated as virgins

Yes it's really brutal but at least more teens are likely to become blackpilled.
Also nice avi

How are the young incels doing?

View attachment 246592

Yes, yes they are.
Christian foids take cock up all 3 holes and pray to God the next day to negate their sins :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Its fucking comical tbh
what about muslim foids?

teens are rotting at home

My young brother, who's 21 won the genetic lottery. He's dealing with 4 foids right now and lie to them all. Every night he's out to fuck them.
It's very easy for him, girls are talking to him, or sometimes he goes there and talk to them it's so easy for him, he's a chadlite (could be chad but he doesn't see the point in working out or taking care of himself since everything is so simple to him) so whatever he says, foids are laughing in seconds and he gets their snapchats.
Well at least my parents will have chad grandchildren and a solid progeny. It was their best decision not to stop after they conceived their greatest failure.

My young brother, who's 21 won the genetic lottery. He's dealing with 4 foids right now and lie to them all. Every night he's out to fuck them.
It's very easy for him, girls are talking to him, or sometimes he goes there and talk to them it's so easy for him, he's a chadlite (could be chad but he doesn't see the point in working out or taking care of himself since everything is so simple to him) so whatever he says, foids are laughing in seconds and he gets their snapchats.
Well at least my parents will have chad grandchildren and a solid progeny. It was their best decision not to stop after they conceived their greatest failure.
He's not a teen though.

I feel like I could give some insight for those who are interested.
Is 19 a teenager? I’m a little old than some teens but from being around kids a little younger it seems that the foids are flocking to chad and most of the males are coping in whatever ways they can find.

Is 19 a teenager? I’m a little old than some teens but from being around kids a little younger it seems that the foids are flocking to chad and most of the males are coping in whatever ways they can find.
You kind of count. And yeah that is exactly how it is.

Right?
Only drug dealer if the dealer is at least a Solid 6.5. Also older means like mid 20’s maybe like 27 if they are chads.