Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone have any connections to the music industry in any way?

gogetacel

gogetacel

Gogeta
I want to start a music career, no blackpill music, just normal music so I can get enough money to fund my ER/Extreme Isolation. I think I have a decent voice, I might have a good shot. Can any fellow negroids help a fella out?

You can only be NEET if you are supported by your parents, or if you are an aristocrat, otherwise, cope.

Music only works with artists that the collective loves, part of it, separated into their groups, you have to please them, get into the stereotypes, since you're looking for that, you're basically looking for their validation. And if you sing, you are not necessarily “isolated”, you will have contact with them.

You can only be NEET if you are supported by your parents, or if you are an aristocrat, otherwise, cope.

Music only works with artists that the collective loves, part of it, separated into their groups, you have to please them, get into the stereotypes, since you're looking for that, you're basically looking for their validation. And if you sing, you are not necessarily “isolated”, you will have contact with them.
First. I am supported by my parents. I am a NEET by definition as well.
Second, I’m not looking for any validation, I am looking for money, fat stacks, once I accrue at least 50 million dollars, I would say multiple Anti faggot and anti kike things to end my career in a swift but forceful motion. Then I would move to my plot of land (I will inherent this by the time I get rich) and get a house built

Fakecel if you have.Even Prince which was a 160 cm turbo manlet and very faggot looking succeeded thanks to being a singer

First. I am supported by my parents. I am a NEET by definition as well.
Second, I’m not looking for any validation, I am looking for money, fat stacks, once I accrue at least 50 million dollars, I would say multiple Anti faggot and anti kike things to end my career in a swift but forceful motion. Then I would move to my plot of land (I will inherent this by the time I get rich) and get a house built
Fantasy, honestly, this would imply under the circumstances, seeking money through music is seeking validation, as it is the collective that will judge your music, whether you like it or not, whether it supports you or not.

Since you are NEET, remain a NEET HIKIKOMORI, I will be until my death, if my parents leave, I will be a wanderer, probably.

Fantasy, honestly, this would imply under the circumstances, seeking money through music is seeking validation, as it is the collective that will judge your music, whether you like it or not, whether it supports you or not.

Since you are NEET, remain a NEET HIKIKOMORI, I will be until my death, if my parents leave, I will be a wanderer, probably.
Honestly, I never thought about it like that, thanks for the wise words Kina.