Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone have any aspirations?

O

Ocelot

Sanguinecel
I want to be a writer. The more successful the better. I fantasize about being a respected writer and representing ugly people better, like Truman Capote or something. I remember feeling really shitty when I was a kid because I didn't look like any of my gl famous role models. Also I would like to write about Inceldom and give a better understanding to the public.

Does anyone else want to make something of themselves? I feel alone in this dream.

I used to but I honestly have given up tbh

i wanted to make music but im too low motivation

i dont care about anything

I want to draw nicely, but sperg-tier motor skills are keeping me down

Immortality so I can rein vengeance.

And bioengineer a cute waifu army in the far future.

I'd like to not be stuck at a dead-end job that pays too little. My aspiration is to have a cushy job where I at least don't hate the work, where I'm paid a lot.

i want to rope nothing else in life

I'll be doing some research next week about decentralized networks, since (((they))) are increasing online censorship more and more i'd like to start a project to counter that, that's a start i suppose.

Become rich.Have enough money to LDAR.

that's It.

Spread the Blackpill
Have Incel revolution

I want to become very rich, buy media and bribe government to participate in honking of the world.

We have similar goals bro. I'm working towards being a writer and Artist. Right now I'm currently writing my story than I'll draw it out manga/comic style. My hope is that it is popular enough for a big animation studio to animate it. Trying to make sure it has top notch art and fight scenes and that the story flows well.

good cope boyo, i recomend you trying some TRPG campaing, it may inspire you at writing something

Probably, though I can't pinpoint what they are.

I have a lot of fantasies, time will tell if I achieve even one...

- I want to become a polyglot, I want to know all germanic,romance and slavic languages + japanese and korean

- I want to draw as good as Yusuke Murata (illustrator of the redrawn version of One-Punch Man)

-
I want to become as good in programming as John Carmack (lead programmer of the id Software video games Commander Keen, Wolfenstein 3D, Doom, Quake, Rage and their sequels)

Sadly currently I am just a begginer in every category but I am an incel and thus I am free from society, kids, girlfriends, friends. I have the spare time to make it :)

To fard, shid, and come on the grave of the Anglo-Zionist World Order

To become as rich and successful as possible. This country is filled with many possibilities in achieving the American dream. I thrive in living it.

Nuh i dont want to be anything

I want to have a gf before I turn 30.

I like your optimism. Having a loving partner is a big part of life but that doesn't mean we can't try to revel in the rest of it. Every incel should successmaxx. There's no dignity in being both a sexual AND economic loser.
Preach

Become a NEET, and get a gf before i turn 30.

Good to have dreams OP. Are you familiar with the French author Michel Houellebecq. If not, his debut novel in 1994, Extension du domaine de la lutte translated "Whatever" is the closest thing I've read to an incel novel in respected mainstream literature. It's mostly about general nihilism but includes a lot of sexual nihilism and a side character who is ugly, pathetic and desperate for girls and how it's hopeless for him and pitiful that he still tries. I read the english translation of the novel, very good, torrent it.

They made a movie too. Here's a clip that shows aforementioned incel character:

I haven't heard of it, sounds good tho. Ill check it out, thankyou
I have a lot of fantasies, time will tell if I achieve even one...

- I want to become a polyglot, I want to know all germanic,romance and slavic languages + japanese and korean

- I want to draw as good as Yusuke Murata (illustrator of the redrawn version of One-Punch Man)

-
I want to become as good in programming as John Carmack (lead programmer of the id Software video games Commander Keen, Wolfenstein 3D, Doom, Quake, Rage and their sequels)

Sadly currently I am just a begginer in every category but I am an incel and thus I am free from society, kids, girlfriends, friends. I have the spare time to make it :)
Woah that's alot, I wish you luck in all of them. I tried learning French but I gotta mind like a fucking sieve for foreign languages.
We have similar goals bro. I'm working towards being a writer and Artist. Right now I'm currently writing my story than I'll draw it out manga/comic style. My hope is that it is popular enough for a big animation studio to animate it. Trying to make sure it has top notch art and fight scenes and that the story flows well.
Sounds good, I wish you luck.

Last edited:
Nope, i useless at everything i try

I used to have so many before I gave up on them all. Some unironically involved the military

Right now? Not really. A few years ago I would have aspired to get a girlfriend or lose my virginity before I turn 30 but now I know that's not going to happen.