Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone have "an Elliot Rodger 9/11"?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
It's a video of ER talking about the Day of Retribution and then crashing a flying car into the twin towers and killing thousands of American pigs.
The song "For a Better Day" plays at the end of the video and it says "RIP Elliot Rodger who gave his life on 9/11" or something like that. . Obviously Jewtube deleted that one too.

@Hapacalyptist

ER eva op too

Sorry, I just have this one. Feel fee to share more ER edits tho

EDIT: Yikes!! Found another one

I'm sure some agent creamed his pants reading that title

Ah yes, that one was great too. Should've saved all of them. It was obvious they weren't going to last. Thanks bro.
Also great username bro :feelsokman:

@Dregster666 rate this profile, avi alone is not that much of importance. Also I'd highly suggest Moeggels to get a custom forum title asa he leaves recruit status. Or can you change your forum title already?

@Dregster666 rate this profile, avi alone is not that much of importance. Also I'd highly suggest Moeggels to get a custom forum title asa he leaves recruit status. Or can you change your forum title already?
I changed it before years ago i'm pretty sure.

I changed it before years ago i'm pretty sure.
Holy fuck ancient joined date. Didnt eve't take a look here. Were you lurking a lot before the online counter started?

You must know, Dregster and me are basically the freelancing avi raters of the forum, say, what a a stylist is for a fag or foid. We also watch out so that people upload an avi at all, nothing worse than someone claming to be lookspilled and then continue posting on an incel forum without any profile picture.

So don't hesitate to call us in case an avi and especially lack thereoff seems disturbing to you.

It's a video of ER talking about the Day of Retribution and then crashing a flying car into the twin towers and killing thousands of American pigs.
The song "For a Better Day" plays at the end of the video and it says "RIP Elliot Rodger who gave his life on 9/11" or something like that. . Obviously Jewtube deleted that one too.

@Hapacalyptist
I'll look for it, although I don't think I'll find it since this time I don't have a direct link.

god bless everyone who uploads er videos

Holy fuck ancient joined date. Didnt eve't take a look here. Were you lurking a lot before the online counter started?

You must know, Dregster and me are basically the freelancing avi raters of the forum, say, what a a stylist is for a fag or foid. We also watch out so that people upload an avi at all, nothing worse than someone claming to be lookspilled and then continue posting on an incel forum without any profile picture.

So don't hesitate to call us in case an avi and especially lack thereoff seems disturbing to you.
View attachment 538797
Damn... Interesting. Yeah, I quit shortly after I joined and then kinda just forgot about the site until a few days ago. So what's my profile rating then? :worryfeels:
This is where I got my avi from btw
View: https://youtu.be/sEGeHxF0tF4?t=8

Damn... Interesting. Yeah, I quit shortly after I joined and then kinda just forgot about the site until a few days ago. So what's my profile rating then? :worryfeels:
This is where I got my avi from btw
View: https://youtu.be/sEGeHxF0tF4?t=8

You could maybe add that goebbels quote about being desperate in your signature or this one, since its a more advanced meme of it [can't find it right now, will repost later - sorry :feelsbadman:]

But for the name alone + fitting avi I'd give solid 7/10, you can go up to a 7.5 or 8 with some more detail. With the name implying Goebbels mogging you could maybe photoshop him a prominent jaw. I could do that for you aswell. Also as I mentioned signature

Very interesting Avii to say the least :feelswhere:

View attachment 538797
Having no Avii on here is a serious crime :society:

It can potentially lead to getting bullied as YourPersonality saw first hand how devastating the initial scolding can be :feelsdevil:

As for the Avii, is it a Nazi or something? Looks very old schoolpilled but that join date with little post is grounds for failo points :ping:
Damn... Interesting. Yeah, I quit shortly after I joined and then kinda just forgot about the site until a few days ago.
:feelssus:

You could maybe add that goebbels quote about being desperate in your signature or this one, since its a more advanced meme of it [can't find it right now, will repost later - sorry :feelsbadman:]

But for the name alone + fitting avi I'd give solid 7/10, you can go up to a 7.5 or 8 with some more detail. With the name implying Goebbels mogging you could maybe photoshop him a prominent jaw. I could do that for you aswell. Also as I mentioned signature
Very solid rating and reasoning as usual :feelsStudy:

I'd give him an 8/10 if he had between 5k-10k post so for now our fellow 2018 Greycel here gets a 6/10 :feelssus:

Very interesting Avii to say the least :feelswhere:
Just wrote a big ass reply and of course my browser crashed. Will take a short frustration break and return to answering later :feelsokman:

Just wrote a big ass reply and of course my browser crashed. Will take a short frustration break and return to answering later :feelsokman:
I will be waiting :ping:

As for the Avii, is it a Nazi or something? Looks very old schoolpilled but that join date with little post is grounds for failo points :ping:

:feelssus:
Nigg, its Goeseph Goebbels from the total war speech. You amerimutts need more basic knowledge.
This is the quote I suggested OP to use in his signature. But I see he is banned already lol. So much for my long relpy I wanted to write...

Nigg, its Goeseph Goebbels from the total war speech. You amerimutts need more basic knowledge.
This is the quote I suggested OP to use in his signature. But I see he is banned already lol. So much for my long relpy I wanted to write...
View attachment 540212
To be fair, in america they only want you to remember that USA won the war and Hitler was bad :society:

All the extra ww2 knowledge that I have leftover was because I went out of my way to research it about 15 yrs ago :bigbrain:

To be fair, in america they only want you to remember that USA won the war and Hitler was bad :society:

All the extra ww2 knowledge that I have leftover was because I went out of my way to research it about 15 yrs ago :bigbrain:
brutal. I saw a meme that showed an american teacher that said "let me teach you how america was bad through out whole history, aside from WW2" or so

brutal. I saw a meme that showed an american teacher that said "let me teach you how america was bad through out whole history, aside from WW2" or so
It is truly a devastating school system :society:

Anyone have a ER video with "50/50 vantage"?